Chapter 91 Every disciple has his teacher

Looking along Hong Zun's fingers, everyone saw something that could not be seen at all, staggering out of the pile of bodies.

Covered with black shoe prints, face also deformed, not to mention Qixiong these human strong, is a demon king at this time are a blank.

"What is this thing?"

"My God, the black tiger..........."

Or the blood tiger demon king was the first to recognize it, roaring and rushing over, holding the black tiger demon king who was about to fall to the ground, his eyes full of concern.

"Black tiger, what's wrong with you, are you okay? You answer me."

Hurry to ask, and the black tiger demon king is dizzy brain swelling, thoughts are not clear, a time completely back to God.

Coupled with the blood tiger in the side has been roaring, but also let its brain melon seed buzzing.

"Stop screaming."

It is not easy to slow down, only feel like the whole body is falling apart, if you are not the demon king, it is estimated that you can not wake up.

Looking at the side of his blood tiger, black tiger eyes showing a touch of gratitude, worthy of being a good brother ah.

But then saw the sky above the Hong Zun, eyes suddenly flashed a flash of anger, shouted.

"Hong Zun..........."

All kinds of things happened before coma, black tiger demon king naturally can not forget, but not waiting for him to open his mouth, Hong Zun on the first step angrily shouted.

"A good black tiger, you intend to murder one of my disciples, provoke a war between human demons, and break the agreement between the two communities. What else can you say about this?"

This want to find the field, can hear Hong Zun this, the black tiger directly Meng, subconscious roar.

"I did not, you do not accuse me."

When do I want to kill you to teach a disciple, smell the words, all the demon Kings have also opened their mouths.

"Yes, if you say so, what proof do you have?"

"Empty mouth, white teeth, this is your human side of the story."

"Prove it."

Faced with the cold drink of a group of demon Kings, Hong Zun showed a sneer.

"Want proof? Well, I'll give it to you. '

With that, Hongzun turned his head to look at the black tiger and asked in a deep voice.

"Black Tiger, let me ask you, why are you here?"

At this time the black tiger, although has recovered consciousness, but the brain is still a little dizzy, heard this, did not think much to open the way back.

"I was going to the Flying Eagle Stream to look for the blood tiger, who knows I met you on the way.............."

Will say things again, thought to explain very clearly, but who knows, hearing this, Hong Zun is a sneer, look at the scene of all the way.

"Do you believe such a crude lie? It is such a lie that no one will believe a child of three."

"In fact, the Black tiger learned that the disciples of my God Jianfeng would go to the offshore camp today for defense change, so it deliberately blocked the way, intending to intercept and kill my God Jianfeng disciples."