Chapter 113 There are more ways than difficulties

Each Feng disciple finally breathed a long sigh of relief, which should be the life of Xian family Zongmen.

Every day there is no desire, no desire, leisurely, who will be like the disciples of God Jianfeng, one by one, like crazy, cultivate hard, take tasks hard, and even rob the demon horse.

No fairy family style at all.

Compared with the Feng disciples, the Law enforcement Hall and the Mission Hall are obviously more happy.

Not seeing Shi Song, the two elders of the main seat who had always been unsmiling, there are a lot more smiles on his face these days.

In his spare time, he was in the mood to drink tea in the courtyard.

"How's it going?

"Since the disciples of Shen Jianfeng went to the camp near the sea, there has been a lot of peace in the monastery."

Hearing this, Shi Song nodded his head with satisfaction.

"That's good, these boys ah, should be thrown to the offshore camp to eat hardship, let the aquarium give them a little pressure."

"That's what the Lord said."

In Shi Song's opinion, Shen Jianfeng disciples to the offshore camp, it is certainly not as comfortable as in Zongmen.

However, this is just what he wants. He has made trouble in Zongmen. Now to go to the offshore camp and face those aquarists, do you think it is still like being in Zongmen?

They won't show you any mercy.

The Lycopods had a good idea. Things were different in the camp near the sea than in the camp, but he had the wrong idea.

In Zongmenei, Shen Jianfeng disciples still kept their hands closed. When they arrived at the offshore camp, it was really............ The sky is high, the birds fly, the sea is wide, the fish leap.

I had no idea what was happening in the offshore camp, but then the deacon, who had spoken earlier, spoke up.

"But there has been something strange about the Jade Goddess Feng disciples recently."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you exactly, but recently, the Jade Female Feng disciples have been going out much more frequently, all on the pretext of receiving tasks, and the task locations are almost always in the direction of the offshore camp."

"Up to now, more than half of the Jade Nu Feng disciples have left the Zong gate."

Hearing this, Shi Song frowned. Why did he feel strangely familiar with it? He hurriedly asked.

"How many tasks do they take at a time?"

'It's not unusual for them to take on tasks, almost always one, rarely two, and not just the easy ones.'

Smell words, stone pine this just breathed a sigh of relief, is also, how can Jade female peak become God Jianfeng it, Baihua sister than the old drunkard more reliable.

"Since it is normal to take the task, then you don't have to pay attention."

I didn't think much of it. It was probably just a coincidence.

To this, the deacon nodded in agreement and respectfully withdrew.

He did not pay any attention to the matter of Jade Female Peak, but he did not know that at this time, on the road to the offshore camp, many Jade female Peak disciples were traveling together.