Chapter 77 All the same are rebels

Hongzun urges Bluestone to chase, if these little bastards enter the offshore camp, it will be over.

Just when bluestone is ready to shoot, stone pine is blocked in front of him.

Things have become so, and then let bluestone chase up, with Zhao Zhengping's character, it is estimated that it is hard.

Even his own master dared to use the method of battle to trap him, let alone face Bluestone.

In case the situation continues to expand, it is obviously impossible for the stone pine to let the Bluestone strike, so let the disciple of Shen Jianfeng go.

All he wants is to be quiet. Such a small request, how can it be so difficult?

"Blue stone friends, that's the end of it."

"Oh, stone pine, get out of the way, or I'm done with you."

But before Bluestone could reply, Hong Zun, who was in the midst of the battle, had already taken the lead in roaring, his eyes red and his face fierce, looking like an angry lion.

Words fall is to bluestone roar.

"You still froze to do what, make him ah."

Watching the disciples have successfully boarded the starship, the starship slowly liftoff, Hong Zun is more and more anxious.

And bluestone at this time is also the reaction, immediately shot, two people immediately tangled together.

"Elder brother.........."

On board the starship, looking at the bluestones and lycopodium that were fighting, a disciple asked, and Zhao Zhengping said without thinking.

"Don't worry about it, set out."

Immediately, the three starships, firing on all cylinders and not paying any attention to the consumption of spirit stones, vanish into the sky.

The speed of the star ship is very fast, looking at the three star ships disappeared without a trace, Hong Zun almost crazy.

"Rebel, rebel................."

Only the roar of grief was left, echoing through the whole Shen Jianfeng.

On the other side, with the departure of the star ship, Shi pine also chose to stop on his own initiative, and after a while Hong Zun also broke the battle law and walked out angrily.

His eyes glared at the stone pine.

This fool, do you know what the old man has lost? Without the evergreen boy, how can you let the old man live this year? How do you get by?

Shi pine naturally does not know these, in the face of Hong Zun's glare, even he does not consciously shrink his neck, but at the same time, his heart is also confused.

I don't think so. It's just a disciple. If he leaves, he leaves. It's the same if he takes it back a year later.

But this stone pine obviously did not dare to say it, at this time or not to stimulate him.

"Oh, oh, that brother, since this is the matter, brother first back, law enforcement hall there are a lot of things, you do not need to send, do not send ah."

Said, stone pine is going to slip away, but Hong Zun is a angry drink.

"The old man went away."

Said, directly rushed up, see, stone pine scalp tingling, retreat again and again dodge, but hong Zun is not willing to give up, do not know what is what hatred.