Chapter 111: What are You Doing

I thought it would take some lip, but who thought, this Chen Mu promised so readily, but to Wang Tieshu whole is not confident.

The boy promised so simply, is not there a fraud? Was he trying to trick her first and then cheat on her later?

Think of here, Wang Tieshu eyes slightly narrow, tone also become cold way.

"Do you know the end of cheating me?"

A little warning must be given to the boy, to let him know that if he dares to make such a condition, he will not fear to renege on it later.

But who knows, in this regard, Chen Mu looks unchanged, solemnly said.

"The master's mother is in the upper, how dare the disciples cheat the master's mother, like the master's mother and Feng Lord such a song, moving love, I believe that not only disciples, Shenjianfeng other teachers and brothers will certainly support."

"Not to mention, my master's mother built a precious sword for my God Jianfeng, and I dare not forget this kind of love..............."

Mumbling said a lot of, but Wang Tieshu did not listen to a word, the mind only two words in the winding.

Until Chen Mufinished, Wang Tieshu looked at her with a face of shyness, holding two thick braids in his hand nervously, and asked gently.

"You......... What did you call me?"

"My mother."

"Nonsense, I have no share with you Brother Hong, how can you say such nonsense."

"The relationship between Master Feng and Master Feng will become a family sooner or later. Anyway, in the mind of my disciples, you will always be my master's mother."

For a time, Wang Tieshu looked at Chen Mu's eyes have become softer a lot, look, look, what a good child ah.

Immediately Wang Tieshu also got up and said kindly to Chen Mu.

"Come with me."

Led by Wang Tieshu, the two men went all the way to an smelting chamber deep in the cave.

Built on the core of the earth, is the blacksmith Valley, the most elite chain room, for the chain, is of great help.

The indoor temperature is very high, Rao is Chen Mu's repair to feel a sense of hot.

"My child, take out the prepared materials and show me."

Listen to me. I've changed my name. I used to be a kid, and now I'm a kid.

It's like an old man looking at a young man.

But in Wang Tieshu's eyes, Chen Mu is not the younger generation of the family, when she and Hong Zun really together, she will be the teacher of these children.

Smell words, Chen Mu hurriedly will all the master brothers pieced together the treasure out.

A lot of quantity, grade is not low, at least in the view of ordinary monks are absolutely treasures, but in the eyes of Wang Tieshu, it is like that.

"Indeed, it is enough to build a treasure soldier, but at most it is inferior, and it can touch the threshold of treasure soldiers."

"Well, my master's wife will add something to it."

With that, Wang Tieshu took out three treasures from his space ring. When he saw these three treasures, Chen Mu's eyes straightened.

"Mother-crystal iron."