Chapter 99 Brother Chang Qing sits Still

This has been the character, the battle method to make the morale of all, at this time and see a red eyes of the disciples of God Jianfeng, these Shui is completely cowardly.

Do you say that these are the people who have been seriously injured? Huling afraid not want to borrow a knife to kill demons, design them East China Sea aquarium.

In contrast, above the city wall, a disciple of the gods Jianfeng index finger......... No, they are staring at the aquarium below with murderous intent.

"You tell me how I didn't realize how delicious these aquatic creatures are."

"Yes, I hadn't thought of it until Brother Changqing reminded me."

"And talk nonsense, kill down to make them eat breakfast ah."

Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen.

Now it seems that they have the advantage in numbers. Though they have been devastated inhumanely, there are still twenty thousand of them.

As for the disciples of Shen Jianfeng on the city wall, excluding those who were seriously wounded in bed, there were only more than 4,000 people, not even 5,000.

That's all, and you still want to kill them?

"Brothers, why don't we play it safe?"

Ye Changqing always felt that he was a cautious person. Looking at the brothers who had been like wolves, he could not help but speak out and advise them.

But obviously, such persuasion was completely useless, and all the brothers laughed.

"Brother Changqing doesn't need to worry, just a few ingredients, quickly put away."

Dude, you don't even call it "fish" anymore. In your eyes, this is food?

What's more, Ye Changqing has begun to think about how to cook it.

"Brother Changqing should think about how to cook better. Brother has been very angry recently and wants to eat something light."

Hearing these words, Ye Changqing would like to give himself a big mouth, what to do with his words.

I left you with no fucking door, and now it's all right.

"All right, stop messing around."

At this time or Zhao Zhengping open, smell speech, Ye Changqing look, see him a serious appearance, heart.

Yes, how will the big brother to forget, with his character, certainly will not let the brothers fool around, fortunately there is a big brother in ah.

At this moment, big brother in Ye Changqing's eyes, that is God Jianfeng Dinghai magic needle ah.

No wonder people say that there is an old man in the family, if there is a treasure, Master Brother is the old man of our Shenjianfeng, worthy of being the oldest disciple.

However, the next second, the oldest disciple in Ye Changqing's eyes, slowly drew his sword out of its sheath and spoke in a deep voice.

"Here is the battlefield, a battlefield will be the slightest lightly, want to know the lion beat rabbit also used to..."

Listen, this is called level, a mouth to make a decision.

Ye Changqing breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, I hope you don't miss any of the ingredients because of your carelessness, because we're going to be here for a year."

Right, right, right, how can you be careless on the battlefield, absolutely not because of carelessness, and miss any..............