Chapter 124: Above Board?

"The miscellaneous disciples, the outer disciples, are not allowed to leave the battle, and the inner disciples block the way out."

In the face of the two monsters, the miscellaneous disciples and the outer gate disciples were of no use, so Zhao Zhengping immediately gave instructions.

All the disciples began to take action one after another, and the inner disciples fanned out to all sides, blocking all the ways of retreat, and arranging the seal characters and formations.

And Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao, and the Jade female peak of the personal teacher sister, is directly to the two blue feather phoenix.

Before the reaction, the male Qingyufeng looked puzzled.

"What did they just call us?"

"Ingredients, I think."

"Look at the sword."

Before he could finish his words, Zhao Zhengping had cut out his sword. The blade hit Qingyu Feng hard, leaving a long wound on his body.

The severe pain made Qing Yufeng angry, but before he could recover, a cold ice frozen him instantly.

However, this did not last long, and she was soon freed from the ice.

The personal disciples of each peak of Daoyi School generally cultivated in the Fa phase environment, such as Zhao Zhengping, each peak master brother, that is, the Fa phase environment is complete.

There is still a big gap in the realm compared with the big demon in the realm of Heaven.

Therefore, although Zhao Zhengping and others occupy the advantage of the number of people, it is still not so easy to win the two blue feather Phoenix, and even can be said to be extremely difficult.

Not long after the battle, Zhao Zhengping and others had already encountered several dangerous situations.

Ye Changqing in the battle law will see everything in the eyes, the heart secretly worried, really fuck is not dying? Before hand also want to see the repair of the gap between the two sides ah.

Totally for Zhao Zhengping they pinched a sweat, to know that this time there is no Hongzun, bluestone present ah, a little careless that is not seriously injured, but may be directly dead.

Really is to hear to eat, life do not want to?

"I really mean mouth."

Why did you have to say it just now? You can't hide in your heart.

The fight continues, with the passage of time, Ye Changqing most do not want to see the situation, or appear.

Is really afraid of what, to what.

Zhao Zhengping, Liu Frost, Lu Youyou, three siege green feather phoenix, not only did not win, but also more difficult.

It is Xu Jie they deal with the situation of blue feather phoenix better.

After all, the strength of Qingyu Huang is not as good as Qingyu Phoenix, only the entrance of the Heavenly demon, and the Qingyu Phoenix is the heavenly demon.

Seeing the war situation is more and more dangerous, the killing intention in the eyes of Qingyu Phoenix is also more and more prosperous.

Although they have not yet figured out what these Daoyi disciples are crazy, but since they have sought their own death out of the battle, it is no wonder it.

"Let me taste the taste of Tianjiao in Daoyizong today. It must be delicious."

Still want to swallow Zhao Zhengping and others alive, but at this time, suddenly came a scream below, smell words, green feather Phoenix fierce turned his head, saw the green feather phoenix was trapped by a large, unable to move, and Xu Jie's long sword is against its neck.