Chapter 120: Victory in Sight

The heart must be dirty, the hands must be cruel, and all means must be used to eat food.

The blow of reality completely woke up the Jade female Feng disciples. If they wanted to eat, they must not have any naive illusions.

Deep down in my heart, the Jade Female Feng disciples had already begun to transform, but Shen Jianfeng disciples knew nothing about it.

At this time, many Shenjianfeng disciples were laying traps outside the camp.

These means are not to be said, can only say that each time is getting dirtier.

Zhao Zhengping and other personal disciples want to enter another wave of food materials, the disciples naturally dare not neglect.

In the camp, Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao and others gathered together, and everyone's eyes looked at Wang Yao.

"Sister, let's get started."

"HMM."

Once again cast the secret method to transmit to the old dragon King, only to hear Wang Yao calmly said.

"儿蛟闽,恭喜父王,贺喜父王,经过连日激战,神剑峰弟子已死伤惨重,如今近海营地已近在咫尺,胜利在望。"

"However, although God Jianfeng disciples more than half of the casualties, but still tenacious resistance, in order to win the offshore camp as soon as possible, Son Jiao min begged the father emperor, and send fifty thousand aquarium support son, son will take the offshore camp for the father king."

"Son Jiao Min worship on."

More skilled, wording, tone, all aspects of that is no problem at all.

As the blood turned into red light and flew away, Xu Jie smiled and gave Wang Yao a thumbs-up and smiled.

"My sister is very good."

In this regard, Wang Yao sweet smile, or so simple and clean appearance.

Next just need to wait for the ingredients to arrive.

The disciples continue to live step by step, it is time to cultivate, it is time to eat.

Soon it was time for lunch again. As usual, countless disciples rushed out from all over the camp toward the kitchen.

This time, however, the Jade Female Feng disciples were acting strangely.

No longer as disorderly as before, this time, the three Jade female Feng disciples in a team, obviously have some plan.

As many disciples met, the plan of the Jade Female Feng disciples was also exposed.

In a group of three, two of them were responsible for blocking the Shenjianfeng disciples, while the other one took the opportunity to rush to the kitchen and grab a position.

This is the result of the deliberations of the Jade female Feng disciples.

In a short time, it was difficult to close the gap in strength, so we had to make up for it in other ways.

One person occupied the position, and after cooking, three people shared it. This was the plan of the Jade Female Feng disciples.

The effect was indeed good, because there were two people who were desperate to stop them, and they really delayed the speed of Shenjianfeng disciples and created opportunities for their companions.

However, Shen Jianfeng disciples disdained to laugh at this, which was still too naive.

There is no panic at all, in the face of the Jade female peak of this small means, I saw God Jianfeng disciples smile.