Chapter 37: Learning the Art

In the face of Zhao Zhengping a face of grievances, Hong Zun is a face of righteous said.

"My disciple of God Jianfeng is in trouble, and for the teacher, it is natural to rescue him."

"But Master, even so, wouldn't there have been such a big disturbance?"

"Nonsense, Zhengping, do you remember what your teacher taught you? As long as you are a disciple of my God Jianfeng, you are one family. Is there any reason not to help your family when they are in danger?"

"Above and below my God Jianfeng, no matter who is in danger, it is incumbent on you to be a teacher. As a master brother, you should be the same."

In the face of Hong Zun's rebuke, Zhao Zhengping always felt that something was wrong, but he could not tell, and what the master said was also very reasonable.

To treat fellow teachers and brothers, shouldn't we support each other?

Looking at the Hong Zun with a face of righteousness, Zhao Zhengping is also the way of righteousness.

"Master is right. Disciple has been taught."

"Well, leave as soon as you have nothing to do. Live up to your cultivation and don't let down your expectations as a teacher."

"Yes."

Zhao Zhengping will be swayed away, Hong Zun smiled, satisfied towards the cave, but not a few steps, received the patriarch Qixiong's voice, let it go to the main peak hall.

Needless to say, it must be because of the day's events.

But came to the main peak, and when Hong Zun walked into the hall, the main peak elders, as well as more than half of the peak Lord, had already arrived.

On top of the main seat, Qixiong's face was a little ugly.

"Master Brother is here. Don't you have anything to say to Brother Wei about today?"

The words are full of blame, but in this regard, Hong Zun does not care at all, he came to the seat and sat down, drank wine, and said vaguely.

"Explain what? What happened today? '

'You........... So many of your Shen Jianfeng disciples are rushing out today, don't you need to give me an explanation?"

Hearing Hong Zun's words, Qi Xiong almost broke his back teeth, but Hong Zun still looked drunk.

"Brother said this thing ah, I think this thing is nothing to praise, my Shenjianfeng disciple learned that there is a demon beast in Leshan town, as a disciple, should cut the demon, some small things, brother do not have to hang on the heart."

"I don't care, your Shenjianfeng disciple came out in full force today, without saying a word............."

"Ok, OK, isn't this an emergency? I didn't have time to inform you, brother. At that time, my Feng disciple was in distress, and I was in trouble if I went late."

Hearing this, Qixiong cold hum a way.

"Even if it is to rescue the disciple, there is no need to make such a big fight. Which disciple is in danger?"

"Oh, I Feng miscellaneous disciple Ye Changqing."

A handyman disciple? As soon as this was said, the faces of all the people in the hall became very strange.

Just a moment ago, they had wondered who was in trouble and had made Hong Zun so nervous, but now he said it was just a servant disciple.

Qixiong, who had been trying to hold back his anger, could not hold it any longer and shouted angrily at Hong Zun.