Chapter 191: The King........ Gone

Is really a group of filial sons and virtuous grandchildren ah, think back to that year, this dragon ancestor how to say is also the existence of the same name as the Taoist patriarch.

At that time, there was no coastal army, and the flood dragon was known as the first strong demon tribe, which was also famous in Dongzhou.

But now look at it, it has turned into a pile of bones, and it has to be dug up and broken by its own descendants. I guess even it did not expect it.

"Oh, this is called the same people have different lives."

Hong Zun sighed that although Daoyi Zong and the East China Sea Aquarium were bitter enemies, he still respected the ancestor of the Jiaolong clan.

Anyway, people have the strength, once and their ancestors have fought back and forth, and even the ancestral master has lamented that life can meet such an opponent, it is also a blessing.

But now, the road a master, that is as a baby buried in the road an ancestral mausoleum, the annual memorial day, Qixiong will lead all the way a high-level worship.

Every day, there are disciples to clean it, and the grass on the tomb never grows more than one centimeter.

Other statues, tablets, incense sticks and so on, not to mention, have never been broken.

Then look at the original dragon, the evil.

But sigh to sigh, looking at the dragon ancestor were dug out by this group of crazy descendants, Hong Zun and others also understand that now want to keep the offshore array, can only rely on their plans.

The previous bone nails may not be able to break the battle method, but the bones of the original flood dragon are fully capable of forcibly tearing the battle array.

So their move is inevitable, and it must succeed.

"The ball is in your court, Brother Zhang."

"Don't worry, I am ready for you."

As a teacher of the nine Elements of the Formation of Forces, and as this offshore formation was painted by the Patriarch of Daoyizong, if you want to open a slit in the light curtain of the formation of forces, it is naturally not difficult for the formation of forces, just like opening your own door.

Haven't found at all, at this time in front of their own "Hongzun", "Bluestone" four people are fake, offering their original bones, the smile on the face of the old dragon king more and more intense.

However, learning from the previous experience, it did not talk nonsense, after drinking angrily, directly prodded their ancestors to the formation.

With a loud bang, the skeleton collided with the Formation Fa severely. You can see that the dragon's ancestor's skeleton had cracks in an instant, and even two ribs fell directly, which seemed to be a lot of damage.

However, looking at the large array near the sea, it was also a violent shock, and cracks also began to spread throughout the formation.

Completely did not care about the damage of their ancestors, the old dragon king smiled more confidently.

Zhang Tiancheng in the dark sighed.

"The battle Law can no longer be stopped, but if you want to break the battle law, the original dragon's bones will probably be useless."

"No bones left? Both dead?"

"Not bad."

Dude, that's crazy. That's your ancestor. Where would you be without him? This is how you honor it, and must give it a crushing bone and ashes?