Chapter 136: Deja Vu

Hearing this, not only the teacher sister, but also the other Jade female Feng disciples around him crowded around and asked curiously.

"Sister, what do you mean?"

"Sister, why do you think that when facing the disciples of Shenjianfeng, we are always oppressed? The main reason is because they started earlier than us."

"Senior sisters, you may still remember that the disciples of other Feng once said that Shenjianfeng had gone crazy some time ago for some unknown reason, but now it seems that it was not crazy, it was all for eating."

"Yes, yes, yes, what my sister said makes sense."

"So if we want to catch up with them, we can't cultivate by conventional means. We have to make use of the holy places for cultivation within the school, herbal remedies, exercises, and techniques. What's more, I heard that the people of Shenjianfeng also practice life and death in order to improve their strength."

"Although this method is dangerous, it is indeed very useful. We can learn from Shenjianfeng disciples and go out to experience life and death while receiving tasks. Only in this way can we catch up with them."

Listening to the teacher's words, the eyes of all the Jade female Feng disciples around them became brighter and brighter, and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

At this stage, with conventional cultivation methods, it is very difficult to catch up with God Jianfeng, and you can only resort to dangerous moves. Moreover, God Jianfeng disciples can, why can't they Jade female Feng disciples?

Immediately, all the women decided to learn from Shen Jianfeng disciples and use all means to quickly improve their strength.

They were really fed up with the days of being pressed on the ground and rubbing, and in order to eat a hot meal, they could also have Jade female peak.

Soon, such comments spread up and down the Jade Female Peak, and there is no doubt that they have won the support of the people.

However, as the master of the peak, the hundred flower fairies did not know anything about this. They only heard from the elders that the disciples below have been working very hard in cultivation recently, and even at midnight, they do not rest.

Hearing this, the hundred flower fairies also nodded with satisfaction.

"It is a good thing to cultivate hard. It seems that they finally understand our daily teachings and do not waste our daily pains."

The Hundred flower fairies did not think much of it, but in the next few days, some of the Jade Female Feng disciples had packed their bags and were ready to go out to experience life and death.

The last step before leaving the temple, of course, was to go to Mission Hall.

Since Shen Jianfeng moved into the offshore camp, the main peak has returned to its former tranquility and harmony.

The mission hall has also been opened long ago, and the disciples of each peak have received their tasks in an orderly manner. Everything seems to return to the past.

And Yunvfeng disciples came to the main peak in groups of three, should not say, this Yunvfeng disciples in a way, that is indeed Xiangbobo.

All the peak disciples looking for road lovers, that without exception are the first to consider the jade female peak.

No way, who let people not only jade jade Feng disciples, but also a gentle and extremely it, no problem of the first choice of Taoist lovers.

Therefore, in many cases, the other Feng disciples are very polite to the Jade Female Feng disciples, and when they can give convenience, they will not be stingy.