Chapter 2

After the event in the club, Avi took everyone home.

Avi told the two Omegas to go to their rooms and wait for their Alphas.

Kevin said goodnight as he went to his separate bedroom.

Avi waited for them all to be out of the living room, before he turned to Scott and smiled at him.

"You did a great job today." He praised.

Scott nodded. "Just protecting your pack."

"Our pack." Avi corrected.

Scott looked perplexed. "Our?"

Avi nodded and smiled. "You've always been my second in command. But I think today's events have really proven your strength."

Scott was suddenly filled with pride.

Avi noticed and smiled before continuing. "I still want you to report to me before making any major decisions. But I trust you to care for our pack."

"Thank you Avi. That means so much to me, you have no idea."

"Of course. Go take care of Mitch. He's still reeling from earlier."

Scott nodded and immediately walked quickly down the hall to he and Mitch's bedroom.

First he stopped in Kirstin and Avi's room to tell her that Avi would be in shortly.

He entered he and Mitch's shared room, and took in the condition that the omega was in.

Mitch was just sitting on the edge of the bed with a blank look on his face.

Scott sat down next to him, and put a comforting hand on his leg. "How you doing, darling?"

Mitch shrugged. "I'm alright. Thank you, again."

Scott nodded, and Mitch set his head down on Scott's strong shoulder. "Of course."

Mitch closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Why don't we go to sleep, Mitchie? You've had a long day." Scott asked gently.

Mitch nodded sleepily. "Yes please, sir."

*****

Mitch woke up, and slunk out of Scott's grip.

He walked into the kitchen, and smiled at Avi.

"Good morning, Alpha."

Avi turned to look at him and smiled. "Morning. Where's Scott?"

"Still asleep. Should I get him?" Mitch asked hurriedly.

"No, no. Let him sleep."

Mitch nodded and stood next to Avi in front of the stove.

"Whatcha making?"

"Kevin made it actually. He's just in the bathroom. Thank him when he comes out here." Avi commanded.

"Yes, sir."

Avi suddenly turned toward the hallway that lead to the bedrooms. "Kirstin is awake. I'll be back."

He then headed toward his bedroom, and closed the door behind him.

Kevin walked out of the bathroom then. He smiled at Mitch. "You hungry?"

Mitch nodded and smiled. "Thank you for making breakfast."

"Least I could do."

Kevin grabbed a plate, and left it out for Scott to put Mitch's selective portions on it.