Chapter 99

(A/N)

Keep getting all these AMAZING story covers, and can't choose one!!

But here's one of them.

HUGE thank you to OM3gafruit_xo for this current one.

I LOVE ITTT.

I ALSO REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPPY SO LEMME KNOW HOW WE'RE FEELING ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU!!

*******

Kevin kindly woke Avi and Scott the next morning.

Kirstin woke, and Avi immediately rushed her into the shower.

Scott did the same, but not before grabbing some lotion and a razor.

Mitch started undressing, and only paused for a moment when taking his boxers off.

Scott closed the door, turned on the water and then followed suit.

Scott had just dropped his boxers, when he noticed Mitch standing uncomfortably in front of him.

He glanced up at him, setting his clothes in a pile on the counter.

Walking towards him, Scott took one of Mitch's hands in his own. "You're gorgeous, Sweetheart."

Mitch blushed and looked down. "Thank you."

Scott grabbed two towels and put them on the counter before leading Mitch into the shower.

After letting Mitch sit under the spray for a while, Scott grabbed the shampoo and gently began massaging some into Mitch's scalp.

Mitch closed his eyes and let out a small moan at the feeling.

Scott smiled as one of Mitch's hands snuck it's way around his bicep.

He lovingly pulled Mitch a little closer to him as he rinsed Mitch's fine hair with the water, holding one hand over his eyes to prevent water from flowing into them.

Scott went through the same routine with the conditioner.

Scott pushed some of Mitch's wet hair out of his eyes, before quickly washing his own hair.

He turned back to Mitch, who was looking up and down Scott's body.

Scott raised an eyebrow at him, before Mitch finally met his eyes.

Mitch's eyes widened and a blush quickly covered his face, not knowing what to say after being caught.

Scott smiled at him and grabbed some body wash.

He opened it and poured some on his hand. "Ready, baby?"

Mitch nodded, and then Scott began running his hands all over Mitch's body.

As he neared Mitch's stomach, he just barely noticed Mitch's scent change to a more nervous smell.

Scott stopped and met Mitch's eyes. "Come on now. Don't be nervous. You're beautiful. I know it, you know it. Don't be afraid."

Mitch nodded, and followed Scott's hands with his eyes as they drifted down his stomach and then over his hips.

Scott washed Mitch's back, and then over the curve of his bum as he continued down to his legs.

Scott knelt to wash his legs, before standing and pulling Mitch under the water.

Mitch stood quietly the entire time, but suddenly spoke. "Can I have a hug?"