Chapter 184

Todrick ran around the couch as Kirstie chased him.

Kevin pushed Mitch through the kitchen to stay as far from Kirstie as possible.

Finally Kirstin jumped onto the couch and hopped over the back before tapping Todrick's shoulder. "You're it!" She yelled, before squealing and running away.

Todrick could hardly breathe, he was laughing so hard.

Kevin and Mitch snuck out the other side of the kitchen, just as Todrick ran past them.

Mitch giggled as they snuck down the hallway where the master bedroom was.

Avi walked out of his room as soon as they walked by, causing Mitch to jump with a squeak.

Avi just blinked at him. "Did I scare you?"

Mitch put a finger to his lips, and Kevin pulled him further down the hall.

Avi just shook his head at them, and then walked out of the hallway into the living room.

Unfortunately, Todrick heard Mitch squeak and was running towards the hallway.

He ran straight into Avi, who fell into the wall behind him.

Todrick gasped and covered his mouth for a second, before reaching out towards Avi to help him. "I am so sorry, Alpha! Holy.. I am so sorry. Please tell me you're okay."

Avi chuckled a little and pushed himself off of the wall. "Going somewhere?"

"Well I was just-- And Mitch yelled-- But I was-- And I-- Oh God. I'm sorry. I am so so very sorry."

Avi put his hands on Todrick's shoulders. "Calm down. Deep breath. I'm fine."

Todrick shook his head. "I'm really sorry. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Absolutely sure. Oh, and Kevin is down the hallway. Cornered now. Good luck."

*******

Todrick had taken Kevin down to the ground, both of them laughing the entire way down.

Mitch dashed past them, almost running into Kirstie, as he ran down the hall to find his Alpha.

Scott was standing in front of his closet with jeans on, and two shirts in his hands.

Mitch was a giggling mess when he ran in, but calmed down when Scott gave him the look.

Mitch walked over and took the two shirts from Scott's hands, holding one up to Scott's chest, before doing the same with the other shirt.

Scott smiled at him. "Well?"

"You look lovely in both. But I think.. Well I don't know. This one will make your arms look fantastic." Mitch said, holding up the black tank top.

"But this," he motioned towards the button-up shirt. "This will show off all the muscles in your chest and back. So it's up to you, I guess."

Scott just blinked at him. "Well. I don't know. I don't really care. Which one do you like better?"

Mitch looked at the shirts again. "I like the tank top. You have nice arms."

Scott smiled and put the other shirt back in the closet, before slipping the tank top over his head.

He opened his arms up for Mitch to see his entire shirt. "Good?"

"Perfect." Mitch said, before jumping into Scott's arms.

Scott chuckled and hugged him back, before moving away. "You're sure you don't want to change into something of yours before we leave?"

"No thanks." Mitch said with a giggle, and then he stood on his tip toes to kiss Scott.

Kevin walked into the room, Kirstie following.

Kirstie squealed a little at the couple. "You two are so cute!"

Scott pulled away from Mitch, but Mitch whined and kissed him again.

Scott put his hands on Mitch's shoulders to keep him away, while he looked over at Kevin. "Are we leaving now?"

"Couple minutes. Avi is helping Todrick find one of his shoes."

Scott nodded and started to follow them out of the room, but Mitch snagged his hand.

Kirstie started at him curiously. "Mitchie? What's wrong?"

Mitch shook his head. "I.. I need to talk to The Alpha... Before we leave."

Kevin held his hand out towards him. "Come with me. I'll show you where he is."

Scott watched Mitch skip out the door, and frowned.

When it was only he and Kirstie left, he turned towards her. "What could he possibly need Avi for?"

Kirstie shrugged. "No idea. I like your shirt."

"Thanks." He mumbled.

Kirstin walked towards him, holding both her hands out to grab both of his when she got close enough.

Scott just stared at her and let her hold his hands.

She smiled up at him. "Don't be upset. Mitchie loves you more than anything on the entire earth. Just because he needs to talk to the other Alpha doesn't mean anything."

Scott looked down at her and he pouted a little. "I know. I'm just.. Why do I get jealous so easy?"

"Because you're over protective."

Scott looked offended, so Kirstie tried to cover it up. "Which obviously, you have to be. You have to be really protective to have a male Omega. You're doing great. Really."

Scott sighed and bowed his head a little. "Should I back off a little?"

"I don't know... I know that Mitchie loves how protective you are. He'll push away sometimes, but that's just because he wants you to hold on a little tighter. I don't know if it sounds crazy.. Or not..? He wants you to be jealous, because it reminds him that you still want him. But the problem is.. Jealousy is based on fear and insecurity. You get jealous because you're scared to death that he's going to leave you. But.. Excuse me for saying this.. But Jesus. When are you going to wake up and see that you're all he wants? All he'll ever want? You're his entire world."

******

Kevin pushed Mitch towards Avi, who was looking behind the couch for Todrick's other shoe.

Avi glanced up at him. "Hey, Mitchell. What's up?"

"I just.. I n-need to ask--"

"You can ask whatever you want, but only if you repeat yourself. Do it right. You have nothing to be afraid of." Avi said, standing up from where he was searching under the couch.

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. I just need to ask.. Is this party going to be safe?"

Avi looked directly into his eyes. "Yes, Peanut. I'm sure it will be perfectly safe. Don't be afraid. Scott will be by your side the entire time. You two can even stay with the Betas if you want. Safer in a group of four? Or even six, if you just hang around us. Don't worry."

Mitch nodded and looked down at the ground. "Okay. Thank you, Alpha."

Avi used a strong hand to pull Mitch's chin up so that he would meet Avi's eyes again. "Look at me, Mitchell."

Mitch whined quietly.

"Hush. After all this time, don't you trust Scott yet?"

Mitch shrugged. "Of course I trust him. That doesn't make me any less afraid, though."

"It should. Scott would never let anything happen to you. He won't even let me come near you, sometimes."

Todrick came running out of the hallway then. "Alpha! I found it!"

*******