Chapter 161

Kirstie snuck into Mitch's room after Avi went into the living room.

Mitch was still fast asleep, but Kirstie moved to lay beside him.

She put her arm around him and leaned above him to whisper in his ear. "You did it, Mitchie. You stood up to him.. Even after everything.."

Mitch continued to sleep peacefully.

Kirstie hugged her best friend as tight as she could. "I love you, Mitchie."

********

After everyone had settled down again, they all gathered on/around the couch.

Todrick and Kevin sitting next to each other on the couch, Alex sitting on the ground in front of Travis, and then Avi on the end of the couch.

Scott had gotten up to check on Mitch, and he sent Kirstin back into the living room to find Avi.

For a minute, Scott just stood over Mitch, still sleeping on the bed.

He stared down at him, and gently brushed some hair off of Mitch's face while he admired him.

Mitch's dreadful past, had only shaped him into a more beautiful human being, rather than tearing him down.

Like a powerful river, raging through a canyon.

Leaving a beautiful monument behind, outstanding-looking to anyone lucky enough to see it.

Scott smiled down at him, and then kneeled down in front of the bed to be face to face with Mitch.

He stared at him a little more, before leaning in to kiss his forehead.

Scott ran his hand up and down Mitch's side, from shoulder to hip, until Mitch finally smiled and opened his eyes.

Scott smiled right back. "Hello, Pumpkin."

Mitch reached out and grabbed Scott's other hand. "Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

Mitch's smile fell a little. "I think I'm okay. Just.. I don't know. I don't know how I feel."

Scott stood up and opened his arms towards Mitch, who eagerly got up to stand on the bed, and then jumped onto Scott.

Scott chuckled a little and spun Mitch around a few times, before setting him down on the ground.

Mitch's huge smile, dimples on display, was enough to have Scott feeling like everything might be okay.

Scott shook his head at his beautiful Omega. "Look at you... Look how far you've come.."

Mitch blushed a little. "I'm trying."

"I know. And you're doing an amazing job, Sweetheart."

Mitch's smile widened, and then he looked down to stand on top of Scott's feet. "Will you walk me to the bathroom?"

Scott shook his head fondly at him, but complied. "Of course, baby."

He held on to Mitch's waist, and carefully walked towards the bathroom with Mitch balancing on his feet.

Mitch giggled almost the entire way, holding on tightly to Scott's torso.

When Scott came up to the bathroom, he gave Mitch a nod. "Here you go."

Mitch laughed a little, and stood up on his toes, still on Scott's feet, and gave him peck on the lips. "You're so nice to me."

Scott watched Mitch step off of his feet. "Well that's because I love you, silly."