Chapter 115

(A/N)

SQUEAK

OKAY

MORE SHIT GOES DOWN

HAHA

MUST GO

*******

The Alpha caught Scott's arm, and his eyes flashed red. "You did not just push me away. You disgraceful little-"

Scott ripped his hand away. "Don't fucking touch me."

The Alpha growled. In an instant he put his foot behind one of Scott's, and then pushed him to the ground.

Scott groaned when his back hit the hard floor. "What the fuck is your problem?!"

The larger Alpha pinned Scott's arms down and smirked down at him.

Scott wanted to scream.

Was there like nobody in this fucking store?!

The Alpha jumped on him and aggressively tried to kiss him in an attempt to silence him.

Scott turned his face away. "Avi! Avi, Jesus Christ!"

The Alpha roughly grabbed his face to make Scott look at him.

Then he slapped him, and tried to kiss him once more.

Suddenly, the Alpha was ripped off of him.

Scott just laid there after that.

He didn't see what happened to the Alpha, but he silently hoped that Avi kicked his ass.

Then there was a hand in front of his face. "Need some help, Rookie?"

Scott didn't move. "Avi, what the fuck was that?" He said in a flat tone.

Avi bent over and picked Scott up under his arms. "Hey.. Calm down."

Scott took a deep breath of Mitch's sweatshirt, before falling into Avi's arms.

Avi caught him with a little, "woah!"

Scott held on tight to Avi's shirt, not saying a word. Until finally. "I didn't know it was that bad.. Alphas are disgusting.."

Avi rubbed Scott's back. "I know.. I'm sorry.. You could've fought back, y'know. You were stronger than he was."

"He held my arms down, Avi.. I didn't know what to do.." Scott whispered.

Avi stood him up straight again, hands on his shoulders. "You okay?"

Scott nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Avi frowned. "I'm not going to punish you.. Okay? You didn't deserve what happened here today.. Understood?"

"Understood.. Thank you."

Avi smiled, and put his arm around Scott's waist, and Scott let him.

Avi picked up the basket of things he'd grabbed for the house, and then walked over to the cereal.

Avi smiled at him. "Which one does Mitchell get? Or you? Better yet, pick one you both like."

Scott shrugged and set his head on Avi's shoulder.

He simply had too much on his mind to be bothered with a cereal choice.

Avi tsked a few times. "C'mon, Scottie. You gotta pick one. I don't know what cereal you eat."

Scott groaned. "I thought Alphas made all their Omegas' decisions.. You pick."

"Okay, number one. Don't tell me what to do. Number two, I thought you wanted to make your own decisions?"

Scott finally met Avi's eyes. "Please.. Avi? I just want to go home. I don't even like cereal that much."

Avi rolled his eyes and grabbed the closest box to him. "Oh right. I forgot you were turning into a health nut."

He started walking, but Scott didn't move. "Um. I'm really sorry.. But Mitchie doesn't like that one.. Sorry."

Avi set it down and grabbed another one. "Okay?"

Scott nodded.

And then they paid, and left.

******

As soon as they walked in the door, Kirstin came running towards Avi.

He set his bags down before catching her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Avi smiled at her.

She giggled and smiled back. "Welcome home. I did all your laundry."

"That was nice of you. I didn't even ask you to do that. Thank you."

She giggled and pecked his lips. "You're welcome."

Scott walked through the house, and Mitch threw open their bedroom door when he got close.

Mitch gave him a huge smile, but Scott just wrapped his arms around Mitch and picked him up off the ground.

Mitch squeaked but giggled soon after.

Scott set him back down and gave him a huge kiss. "You know I love you with all my heart, don't you?"

Mitch nodded, and pulled Scott into their room. "I've been doing some thinking.. And I know you don't want to be an Omega, for whatever reason. And we can't do things in front of The Alpha, because Omegas can't be together. But I was thinking.."

Scott sat down on the ground, leaned his back against the wall, and then pulled Mitch into his lap. "What were you thinking, Pumpkin?" He prompted gently.

Mitch smiled and snuggled into Scott's warmth. "As long as we have each other.. We have everything. And we don't need to be an Alpha and an Omega to have each other."

Scott smiled down at him. "That's right, Sweetheart. And no one will ever take that from us."

******

After all the Omegas had gone to bed, Avi went into Kevin's room for a little chat.

Kevin put his book down and stared at Avi. "Good evening, Sir. What can I do for you?"

Avi closed the door behind himself. "I.. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"

"With Kirstin?"

"With Scott.. This whole.. From an Alpha to an Omega thing.. Do you, personally, think it's an okay idea?" Avi asked.

Kevin nodded. "I do. I really think getting all the attention and care that Omegas get will be good for him. Scott.. Just.. Even before The Counsel. He never gave himself a break. You always told me he was a worrier. So this should actually be great for him."

Avi nodded and shoved his hands in his front pockets. "Should I punish him like an Omega?"

"That might be a little embarrassing for him.. But if you think it will help then I say go for it." Kevin said with a smile.

Avi sighed. "I just want to do what's best for everyone.."

"I know. And you're doing a great job, really." Kevin replied reassuringly.

Avi ran a hand down his face. "Is Victoria ever going to come around again?"

Kevin gave him a sad smile. "I told her I can't be involving myself in relationships until I can fully commit to them. And I won't be able to do that until our pack is back where it once was."

"Where it once was?"

"Yeah, you know. Happy."

******