Chapter 141

(A/N)

As of today, I am officially on VACATION!

Yayyyyy!

I'm excited, are you excited?

Oh.

WELL WHY NOT?!

Anyhow, I'll absolutely do my best to update every day (like I normally do)

Just, please don't be upset if they're not exactly on time.

I'm gonna be busy, and might not be around my phone at all times.

But I'll really really really try to aim for 5:00 or whatever time that is for y'all.

And if I have enough time, I'll try to double update.

But I might not.

So, I'll be away for about a week.

That's seven-ish chapters.

But to make up for all the time issues, I promise these chapters are like.. GOOD.

Like really good.

Not to toot my own horn or anything..

But, TOOT TOOT.

They're good.

Okay, I'll leave you to it.

Love you!!

-Kelsey :)

********

Mitch instantly ran into Scott's arms. "I told you they wouldn't like me!"

Scott held Mitch's head close to his chest and looked at Kevin. "What happened to him?"

Kevin set his spoon down and put the lid back on the pot. "Avi's father was in here. He wasn't really being rude.. Just harsh. Asking about Mitchie's punishments and critiquing him."

Scott ran one of his hands up and down Mitch's back. "Oh baby, he didn't mean it. He's just strict. Imagine Avi times ten."

Mitch shook his head and pulled back to look into Scott's eyes. "He doesn't like my shirt."

Scott kissed his forehead. "He doesn't have to like it. As long as you're comfortable, it doesn't matter."

Mitch frowned and turned to give Kevin a look. "Did I just get Avi into trouble?"

Kevin pursed his lips for a second. "I don't know. Avi is very capable of taking care of things himself. I wouldn't worry about it. But I think you need to be on your best behavior until they're all gone."

Mitch frowned and looked back at Scott. "I was on my best behavior... It wasn't good enough."

Kevin walked past him. "Just push through, Mitchie. They'll leave soon."

Scott stared at Mitch after Kevin left. "He's right. Come on. I won't leave you by yourself anymore."

Mitch followed Scott into the living room, where Kevin was entertaining the families.

Avi was in a corner of the room, chatting with Esther.

Kirstie was stood beside Kevin, laughing along with everyone.

Mitch clung to Scott's arm as they walked into the living room.

Kevin finally clapped his hands together. "Well, Mitchie and I made pasta. Also some garlic bread. So if anyone's hungry, go ahead and take a seat in the dining room. If there aren't enough chairs, some of you can eat out here."