Chapter 172

Avi fell to the ground, half from the hit but also half from being surprised.

Connie gasped. "Rick! What are you doing?!"

"Teaching this kid a lesson." He growled back.

Avi slowly stood back up. "I can't believe you just did that."

Rick glared at him, and Avi glared right back.

Kevin pulled Kirstie into Scott's bedroom, where Mitch was trying to calm Scott back down.

Kirstin tried to pull away. "No! We can't leave him!"

Kevin just shook his head and pushed her into the room. "You're not safe out there."

Scott stood from the bed instantly. "What happened?"

"Your dad just hit The Alpha." Kevin said flatly.

Scott snarled and then pushed past all of them to walk into the living room.

He was way past 'last straw' with these people.

He stormed into the living room and shoved his dad. "You're kidding me right? You did not seriously just hit My Alpha in his own home?"

"You even call him your Alpha. God, you're so weak. How could you possibly be a Hoying?" Rick snapped at him.

Scott shook his head slowly. "Get the Hell out. I mean it. If you think I'm afraid to fight you, you're wrong."

"You'd fight your own dad? I'd like to see you try, you weakling." Rick growled.

Avi laughed somewhere beside him. "Scott will kick your ass."

Connie had backed up towards the front door out of fear.

Rick's eyes slowly turned red. "I seriously doubt that."

Avi stood beside Scott then. "Are we really about to do this?"

Rick shrugged, and then gave Scott a sharp slap in the face.

Scott's head turned at the impact, and then he held a hand to his burning cheek. "You still hit like you used to. Luckily, I don't."

He punched his dad square in the nose, and then watched him bend over in pain.

Avi smiled a little. "Now is your last chance. Start running, Ricky."

Rick slowly stood back up.

Scott barely heard Kevin shout something, but it didn't register to him at the time.

Then he saw Mitch running out of the hallway, worried about the pain he smelled on his Alpha.

Scott instantly turned and pushed him a little towards the hallway. "Absolutely not. Go down the hall."

Mitch frowned. "But are you--"

Rick's eyes landed on Mitch. "Scott, tell your boy-toy to get out of here."

"Don't call him that. You're disgusting." Scott growled back.

Rick tilted his head at him. "Well don't forget who made you. Raised you. If I'm disgusting, so are you."

"Fine. Maybe I am. But I don't act like you."

Avi grumbled, "Thank God for that."

Scott's cheek was still bright red from the slap.

Mitch was still hiding behind him, while Rick started talking again. "I don't understand you. Any of you. Why would someone want a male Omega? That's just.. Egregious."