Chapter 113

Scott stood up to object, and Mitch fell out of his lap.

Scott was there in an instant. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, Mitchie."

Avi pushed Scott away from Mitch. "No cursing, Omega."

Scott glared at him. "We can play your little game in a second. Just let me help him, okay?"

Avi shook his head. He reached down and stood Mitch back on his feet. "Are you okay?"

Mitch tried to smile. "Yeah. It didn't hurt.. Just scared me a little.."

Scott reached out to him. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to.."

Avi smacked his hand away from Mitch. "We don't have time. We gotta teach you how to be an Omega."

*******

Scott, Mitch and Kirstie were all lined up beside each other in the living room.

Avi and Kevin were standing before them, Kevin holding a book.

Kevin looked down at one of the pages. "Question one. What do you call your Alpha? Kit??"

Kirstie smiled at Avi. "Alpha. Master. Or sometimes Leader."

Avi nodded once. "Mitchell?"

Mitch tried really hard not to look at Scott, but failed. "Alpha or Sir."

Avi nodded again. "Scott?"

Scott raised an eyebrow. "What? I don't know."

Avi shook his head. "Wrong answer. Try again. I'm your Alpha now. What are you going to call me?"

"Avi."

Avi squinted at him. "No. Wrong. No first names. Try again."

"This is condescending. Kevin, back me up on this?" Scott pleaded.

Kevin looked up and gave him a sympathetic smile. "Sorry, Sir. He's the Alpha."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'm calling you Alpha. That's all you get."

Avi smiled. "Good boy."

Scott glared at him. "Don't push it."

"Don't talk back to me."

"Or what?"

Avi tilted his head in a challenge. "Don't make me punish you."

"You wouldn't."

"Yes I would. Ask Kirstin. I love her a lot more than you, and I punished her."

Scott just glared a him.

Kevin gulped. "O..Kay.. Next one.. Is um. For the Omega to show their submissive position."

Kirstin and Mitch instantly knelt down on the ground, eyes flashing blue.

Scott watched them, and then looked up at Avi. "You're kidding right? You're not really going to make me do that."

Avi growled. "Do as your told, Omega."

Scott balled his hands into fists, but looked at Mitch and tried to copy him.

Scott had seen Mitch kneel before him this way many times. But he'd never really noticed how complicated it was.

Mitch knelt down so that his knees were on the floor, but his knees were pushed apart.

He then rested his arms on his legs, his hands palm up to signify him surrendering all control.