Chapter 49

(A/N)

Sorry about the wait..

But here it is :)

Also, I'd just like to mention that I recently read this awesome book by Marenelena..

It is ALSO about A/B/O dynamics, so if that's your thing, the book is 'An Unexpected Journey'.

Don't know if you've already seen it, (you probably have) but either way..

DEFINITELY CHECK HER STUFF OUT. It's absolutely fantastic!

And she is just the cutest thing :)

So very nice and VERYVERY BEAUTIFUL. ^.^!

MOVING RIGHT ALONG.

ILY ALL. Enjoy!

******

Avi swallowed hard. "Tomorrow? Already?"

Kevin nodded. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry. For all of you. I'm really sorry. If you don't mind me asking.. What are you guys going to do? We're not going to lose our Omegas are we?"

Avi waved him over to stand by Scott. "Okay so. This is Kevin, everyone. He's very intelligent and I think his opinions could benefit our decisions. So with your permission, I'm going to allow him to sit in this meeting."

Most of the Alphas nodded, and the ones that didn't were just too lazy.

They weren't disagreeing, just didn't want to make an effort.

Avi smiled at them, and then looked at Kevin. "We're going to have to rebel in some way.. Ideas?"

Kevin shrugged. "As dumb as it may sound.. I think hiding them would be the best option. I don't know if you all can overpower The Counsel. But you can certainly outwit them."

Avi pondered that. "Where would we hide them?"

"I really don't know, Sir. Or you could put a wire on Kirstin so you all can listen in on whatever goes on there if she is taken to The Counsel HQ or whatever." Kevin suggested.

Scott shook his head. "We can't risk that. Not only could we get Kirstin into huge trouble, but even if we can hear what's happening, that doesn't mean we can stop it."

An Alpha agreed somewhere in the crowd. "Good point."

Avi looked out at the Alphas. "Could we hide them?"

Another Alpha stood. "Coldplay Pack. We would have to hide them really well. And we would probably get lots of shit for it. Who knows what they would do to the rest of us? They could take our Betas. Or worse, take our other Omegas just to prove a point. It's not safe here anymore, you guys.."

Suddenly Kevin gasped. "Oh my God. I think I've figured it out.. They know you guys are seconds away from rebelling.. They know you are close to the breaking point. I think they thought you guys could beat them.. But the only way to stop you from doing it was to take your Omegas away. I mean, I've been watching Avi mope around all week. No doubt you all behaved similar to him. They hit you right where they knew it would hurt the most."

Everyone was silent for a moment.

One more Alpha stood. "But then why not take all of them? Why only take the weak ones?"

Scott stepped forward then. "Raise your hand if your the lead Alpha in your pack."

About two thirds of the Alphas in the room raised their hands.