Chapter 153

Scott and Mitch were already awake when Avi walked in the room.

They were passionately kissing at the time, and didn't hear him walk in.

Avi grabbed Mitch off the bed. "Hubba hubba, you two."

Mitch squeaked a little, but giggled when Avi threw him on his back.

Scott just glared at him. "Must you interrupt me when I'm seducing my Omega?"

Avi glared right back. "He doesn't even know what that word means. I owed him a piggy back ride, and now I'm giving it to him. Got a problem?"

Mitch giggled when Avi spun in a circle, and Mitch had to tighten his hold on Avi.

Scott flopped down on his back. "Whatever. Just don't drop him, that's all I ask."

"I wouldn't. You can have a turn too if you want one."

Scott turned to glare again. "Why on earth would I want one? I'm like six feet tall."

"Well since you're pouting like a baby, I figured you'd want to be carried around like one." Avi said with a smirk.

Mitch gasped and leaned a little to whisper into Avi's ear. "He's going to kill you."

"He has to catch me first. Hold on tight, Peanut."

And then Avi took off running down the hall.

He ran past Kirstin, who instantly starting laughing at them.

Then Avi ran past Kevin, sitting at the dining room table with a cup of tea in his hands. "Um.. Alpha?"

Avi just winked at him as he ran through the kitchen.

Mitch was laughing hysterically, hardly even breathing.

Avi then dropped Mitch's legs, letting him stand on the floor.

Then he turned around, and slung Mitch over his shoulder to walk back to Scott's room.

Kevin just shook his head at them when they passed this time.

Clearly unamused.

Kirstie was now sitting on the bed beside Scott.

When Avi entered the room again, he just stood there, not letting Mitch's feet touch the floor.

Scott squinted at Avi. "Mitchie... You alright over there?"

Mitch giggled, unable to see his Alpha. "Yeah. But I have a face full of Alpha bum bum."

Avi laughed and patted Mitch's rear end, which was on his shoulder. "It's not so great on this end either, Pet."

Mitch gasped and tried to swing himself a little to look at Avi. "Excuse you. Kirstie told me my booty is Gucci. Consider yourself lucky."

Avi finally leaned down and set Mitch's feet on the ground. "Sassy."

Mitch's smile dropped. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sass you."

Avi gave Mitch's shoulder a gentle push. "Don't apologize. It's fine. At least you're funny."

Mitch moved back to sit on the bed by Kirstie.

Avi smirked at Scott. "Want your turn now?"

Scott took a deep breath. "I don't think you can carry me."

"Listen, big shot. I know you're all Queen Bee right now because you can lift 240. But I'll have you know, I'm around 220 now. And I seriously doubt you weigh 220 pounds." Avi said confidently.

Mitch shook his head. "Nope. Definitely not 220."

Scott's head snapped towards him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Avi rolled his eyes. "Of course he knows how much you weigh. He's your biggest fan, Rookie. Now come here."

Mitch giggled and Scott reluctantly stood up to walk over to Avi.

Avi lowered himself so that Scott could jump on.

Scott sighed first. "I hope your back is insured."

Avi rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of Scott's legs, not waiting for him to jump.

Scott instantly wrapped his arms around Avi's front, afraid of being dropped, as his feet came off the ground. "Jesus."

Avi chuckled. "Not used to this, are you?"

Scott shook his head and grumbled, "shut up."

Avi started walking down the hall, Scott clinging to him even more.

Kevin looked up from his tea again. "Jeez, Alpha. Did you lose a bet or something?"

Scott laughed loudly and Avi just smiled. "Nope. Gotta stay in shape."

Kevin shook his head as they made a lap around the kitchen, before Avi carried him back down the hall.

Kevin waited for them to be gone. "Children. I'm surrounded by children."

*******

An hour later, Avi and Scott were having a race, running down the hallway with their Omegas on their backs.

Kevin's little input of, "this is dangerous", long forgotten.

Avi and Scott ended up pushing each other around as well as racing.

Scott just barely stepped into the living room first, Mitch's giggles loud in his ears.

As soon as Scott set Mitch down, Mitch walked around him and gave him a giant kiss.

Avi set Kirstin down then too, and she absolutely couldn't stop laughing.

Avi smiled at her. "You still love me even though I'm a loser?"

Kirstie laughed again and nodded. "Of course I do. Plus, according to Mitchie, Scott has freakishly long legs."

Scott looked down at Mitch with confusion knit into his features.

Mitch blushed and looked down. "I didn't use the word 'freakishly'."

Kirstin gave Scott a half smile. "Nope. But he used the words gorgeously, lovely, and--"

Mitch covered his face with his hands. "Stoooop."

Scott put a hand on the small of Mitch's back as he pulled Mitch closer to himself. "It's cute that you talk about me. Don't be embarrassed."

Mitch let his eyes peek out from behind his hands. "I really am your number one fan, I guess."

Scott chucked and pulled Mitch even tighter. "I'm totally okay with that."

*******

Scott was now in the kitchen, holding Mitch on his hip while they ate.

Kevin was somewhere behind them, cleaning the dishes.

Kirstie ran into the room suddenly, eyes wide.

Scott gave her a glance before turning back to Mitch. "What's up, Kit?"

Kirstie shook her head. "I don't know. Alpha is on the phone with someone, and I think it's someone bad."

Kevin turned the water in the sink off. "Someone bad? His parents?"

She shook her head. "I.. It's Mitch's old pack.. They're out of jail. They um.. They want him back."

*******