Chapter 179

After arriving at the hotel, Mitch flipped around in his seat to yell at Kevin. "Oh my Gosh! You were right about how nice this hotel is!"

Kevin jumped awake and blinked a few times. "Oh.. Oh. Uh huh."

Todrick chuckled a little. "Quite the wake up call, isn't he?"

Scott tugged on Mitch's arm so that he would sit down the correct way. "Sit forward."

Mitch nodded quickly. "Of course, I'm sorry."

Kevin took a few deep breaths before he seemed to be fully awake. "So.. The hotel looks good? I did good with the choosing of it?"

Avi met his eyes in the rear view mirror. "Yeah. Thank you, Kev."

Todrick smiled at Kevin. "Jeez, you must be tired. That's the most poorly constructed sentence I've ever heard you say."

Kevin gave him a small smile. "Very tired. That's okay though."

Kirstin's smile nearly stretched across her entire face. "This is going to be awesome!"

Avi smiled a little as he pulled into a parking space. "Scott and I will grab all the luggage. Kevin, can you and Todrick go check us in?"

Scott got out of the car, pulling Mitch with him, and then put the middle seats down so the Betas could get out of the car.

He held a hand out for Kevin, and then one for Todrick just in case they needed help.

Avi made sure to watch them walk inside before walking around to the back of the car to unload it.

Scott grabbed as many bags as he could carry, which turned out to be four.

Then Avi grabbed the last two, and gave Scott a playful glare. "You don't have to show off anymore. You're stronger than me, I get it."

Scott just smiled. "Just doing it to keep a smile on Mitchie's face."

Avi rolled his eyes and closed the back of the car, before locking it. "Don't be disgustingly romantic. All you have to do is make eye contact with him and he's all smiles."

Scott walked beside him as the four of them made their way to the front door of the hotel. "Really?"

Mitch came up beside him then, holding onto Kirstin's hand.

Scott looked at him and Mitch smiled back.

Avi smirked at Scott. "Really."

*******

As the six of them crammed into an elevator, Scott turned to Kevin. "Can you really fit six people in a hotel room?"

Kevin smiled and stared straight ahead. "No. But you can fit six people in a penthouse."

Avi turned then. "Penthouse? No, you did not."

Kevin just smiled.

"Kevin."

Kevin's smile grew.

Avi hit him on the arm. "Kevin!"

Kevin laughed then. "Yes! I did. I got y'all a penthouse. Three bedrooms, a jacuzzi.. A penthouse."

Kirstie gasped and then squealed. "Oh my gosh!"

The doors to the elevator opened, and everyone walked out, except Avi who grabbed Kevin's arm. "Beta. How much did that cost?"

"You had more than enough money, I assure you. I just.. I don't know. I wanted to do something nice for you guys.." Kevin trailed off.

Avi shook his head and walked out of the elevator, pulling Kevin along with him. "You're too kind. You really are. Thank you for doing this. Really. Everyone is going to have such a great time."