Chapter 187

(A/N)

LISTEN. I LOVE THE IDEA OF MITCH SINGING XD

SO MANY OF Y'ALL WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN THIS CHAPTER.

The only problem is that I've got stuff planned out for a few chapters.

BUT I PROMISE I'LL PUT IT IN SOMEWHERE.

PINKY PROMISE.

Love y'all :*

*******

Avi came up behind Kirstie and tapped her back.

She turned and smiled widely at him. "Hi! Where were you?"

"Just chatting with a couple of Alphas. Where'd those Betas wander off to?"

Kirstie shrugged. "I'm not sure. What about Mitchie?"

"Went across the beach with Scott to check out a bar down there."

Kirstie nodded. "Did you hear they're doing musical performances and stuff?"

Avi put his arm around her waist to stay close enough to hear what she was saying. "I did hear that. I also heard that an Omega named Ariana is performing. Mitchell seemed excited about it. Would you want to see her?"

Kirstie smiled widely and nodded a few times. "Yes please! Can we? Like... Now? Please, Sir?"

"Sure. Follow me, Princess."

********

Scott pulled Mitch along with him as they walked back across the beach.

Mitch tugged on his shirt all of a sudden. "Alpha? I.. I n-need--"

"Ask again without the stutter. Come on, honey. How many times am I going to have to say that?"

Mitch stopped walking and frowned. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to... I need to go to the bathroom.."

"So do I, Sweetpea. If it's male and female I'll go with you. If the bathrooms are based on rankings, then I'll just go find Avi. Okay?"

Mitch nodded, and then they turned towards a small building that Scott assumed was the bathroom.

Scott sighed when he saw that the rooms were based on rankings.

Mitch just shook his head. "You don't have to get The Alpha. Just.. I'll wait in there for a little while. Okay?"

Scott looked at him uneasily. "I don't know, Sweetie.."

"It's fine. I'll be safe, I promise. Won't talk to anyone."

Scott wanted to say no.

He really did.

But.. His full bladder had other ideas.

Scott nodded at him, and then they separated to use their different restrooms, Scott being sure that Mitch got into the restroom safely before turning towards his own.

Mitch used the stall, to avoid any contact with anyone.

Then he quickly washed his hands, not wanting to make his Alpha wait.

When he walked out of the bathroom, he noticed that Scott wasn't there.

Mitch slowly backed up, hopefully to hide in the bathroom, but another Alpha had already seen him. "Now, who would leave such a pretty thing unattended?"