Chapter 122

(A/N)

Just realized how much Pentatonix has influenced my life.

(Besides the obvious being obsessed with them of course)

Was watching Scooby Doo and as soon as I saw Fred I was like 'huh. Scott Hoying.'

Then I was like 'Girl. Daphne's eyebrows are SNATCHED. Oh my gosh, MITCH GRASSI IS THAT YOU?'

AND NOW I CAN'T WATCH THE SHOW WITHOUT PICTURING PENTATONIX OH MY CHILDHOOD

Anyway. Happy chappy! :D

******

Mitch suddenly jumped awake to the sound of Scott chanting, "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Mitch rolled off of Scott's body. "I'm sorry. I didn't even know that I fell asleep."

Scott smiled. "That's okay. Hey? I love you."

Mitch smiled, and rolled over to kiss Scott quickly. "I love you too."

There was a timid knock at the door. "Scott? Is um.. Mitchie in there?" Kevin spoke through the door.

Scott smiled at Mitch as he called back to Kevin. "Yeah, he's in here. What do you need, Beta?"

Kevin hesitated before answering. "Um.. Is he.. Decent?"

Scott rolled his eyes when Mitch giggled. "Kevin, why do you always assume that's what we're doing? He's clothed. Well.. Sort of." Scott looked up and down Mitch's body, seeing only a loose t-shirt.

Kevin hesitated again. "Um.. And you? You.. You have clothes on, right?"

Mitch giggled again and lifted the bed sheet Scott was laying under.

Scott laughed as he looked down at his naked self. "That'd be a negative."

Kevin was quiet for a second. "I need to ask Mitchie something.. Can you put some pants on for a quick second?"

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand so that the sheet fell back over him. He gave Mitch a playful glare. "See something you like?"

Mitch's face heated up when he realized he'd been staring. "Oh.. Sorry."

"Kevin, just come in. Nothing you haven't seen before."

Kevin slowly peeked in the door, and Mitch gave him a smile and a wave.

Kevin tried to smile back. "Um. Hello. I, um.. The Alpha wants Scott to stay here alone with him for a while, to work on his Omega Training. I thought.. Um. Maybe it would be fun if I took the other Omegas to the Beta Library?"

Mitch gasped and looked at Scott with pleading eyes. "Can I? Can I, please?"

Scott seemed unsure. "I.. Don't know. Can you protect both Omegas at once? Like, no offence, or anything. Just.."

Kevin smiled. "No offence taken. Actually, Alphas aren't allowed into this Library. So you don't have to worry. I just thought it would be interesting because both of our little Omegas always ask me questions about being too smart for my own good."

Mitch's eyes never left Scott. "Please?"

Scott sighed. "Fine. That actually sounds like fun for you. Off you go."

Mitch jumped on top of him. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!"

Mitch's movement caused the sheet on top of Scott to fall a little.

Kevin quickly looked away. "Alpha.. Alpha.."

Scott met his eyes as he held Mitch away from him, while Mitch was desperately trying to kiss his face.

Kevin kept his gaze away from the bed. "You.. I can see your.. Um. I'm very uncomfortable.."

Scott pushed Mitch away gently to pull the sheet back over himself. "Oh, Kevin. Stop acting like you haven't seen worse."

Kevin gasped and looked back over at them. "I most certainly have not! Come along, Mitchie. Kirstin is waiting. And Scott? Please don't show Avi what you've recently shown me. Get dressed first."

Mitch jumped out of bed to put some pants on, and Scott smirked at Kevin, standing up in all his naked glory. "Are you calling me ugly?"

Kevin opened his mouth, but Mitch's head snapped towards them. "No! NO! Alpha is beautiful."

Scott raised an eyebrow at Kevin and smirked. "Kevin. Keeeeevin. I'm beautiful. Look at me. Christ, what are you so afraid of? I'm naked, not inside out. You're the most innocent person I know. Even Mitchell's got you beat."

Mitch had different clothes on, but as he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth, he spoke. "Kevin, he's going to stand like that all day until you look at him. Does this with everyone.. Just get it over with."

Scott's little half smile grew. "He knows me too well."

Kevin sighed and closed his eyes. "Literally, Alpha. What in the world is your deal? If you wanted me to compliment you, you just had to ask. I don't need to see your naked body to do it, either."

Scott shrugged. "I don't have anything to hide."

"I know you don't. But that's something you can just tell me. I don't need to see you like this. Let this be for you and your Omega only. Make it special. You know he does."

Scott actually thought about that. "Oh. Wow. I didn't.. Wow."

Mitch came back into the room. "You still haven't looked?" He walked over to Kevin and put his hands on his shoulders, threatening to turn him around. "Here, let me-"

Scott jumped and grabbed a pillow to cover himself. "No, no, no! Wait! Kevin's right. I'm sorry."

Mitch looked at him weird. "Oh no. You don't think you're not beautiful again, do you?"

"No. No.. I'm fine. Just go, Pumpkin."

Mitch gave him a worried once over. "Are you sure? What's wrong?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm sorry Kevin.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry about that, Mitchie..."

He quickly slipped on a pair of discarded boxers. "I'm so fucking sorry... Just go."

Mitch started to say something, but Kevin pulled on his arm so that he could leave.

Kirstin was happily chatting with Avi by the front door.

Mitch came out of the hallway, being somewhat dragged by Kevin.

Avi smiled at them. "Have fun you three. Keep them safe, Kev. I mean it."

Kirstie smiled. "It's just a bunch of books, Alpha. Nothing will go wrong."

Avi grinned at her, and looked them over a few times. "Get out of here. Got an Alpha to train."

Kevin nodded, and Kirstie gave him a quick kiss before following Kevin out the door.

Mitch was the last one to go. "Alpha... Please. Please be kind to him. I love him..."

Avi smiled. "Okay. I'll play nice. Bye, Peanut. Love you."

*******