Chapter 3

Everyone sat somewhat awkwardly at the table as they listened to Mitch's punishment.

Avi seemed comfortable enough, but Kirstin kept shifting in her seat.

She'd gotten these kinds of punishments too.

They sat in silence while they heard smacks and Mitch counting the hits.

Mitch didn't get punished often, so to hear him shouting and being spanked was quite odd for everyone who heard it.

*****

Once Scott and Mitch finally emerged from their bedroom, the rest of the pack was already seated eating breakfast.

Mitch had a bit of a limp, and the moment Avi saw it he smiled proudly at Scott.

Scott practically began to glow under the approval.

Mitch hobbled over to where Kevin had set a plate out for him, and handed it to Scott.

"May I eat now, Alpha?" Mitch asked quietly.

Scott smiled at him, and nodded.

Mitch cringed when he took a seat next to Kirstie, as she was eating the meal Avi allowed her to.

Scott set Mitch's plate down in front of him with a generous portion of food to accommodate for the harsh punishment he had taken.

"Thank you very much, Sir." Mitch stated.

Scott smiled and sat down next to him to eat his own food.

The rest of the meal consisted of Mitch shifting in his chair to lessen the pain of his punishment, Scott grinning proudly every time he did so, and Avi silently congratulating Scott when this all happened.

Kevin just sat silently eating after the lecture he'd received from the Alpha, while Kirstie sat happily chewing, glad that all the punishments were over.

*****

Later that evening, Scott sat on the couch with Mitch on his lap.

Kevin sat next to them while they all watched The Office.

Mitch cuddled into Scott's chest while the taller boy subconsciously rubbed comforting circles into the Omega's arm.

Mitch had only just closed his eyes, when Kirstie came flying out of her room with a smile on her face.

"Mitch! Mitchie, come quick!" Kirstie called her fellow Omega.

Scott immediately smelled something different when Kirstin ran into the room.

Mitch stood up and ran towards her to try to match her excitement.

Scott inhaled deeply to see if he could smell something on Kirstin, and tilted his head. "No way. Avi finally did it."

Kevin looked back from Scott to Kirstie. "Did what?"

Kirstie squealed and tipped her head to the side to show off her neck.

Mitch looked closely and gasped. "He Marked you."

See, 'Marking' is a kind of thing that Alphas to do their Omegas when they want to permanently bond. It's just a simple bite on the neck, but it means a lot more than it seems.

A bond is kind of like a marriage, but allows more of an emotional connection than a typical couple.

For example, if Kirstie fell and got hurt, Avi would know even if he wasn't around. He would then be overwhelmed to protect her.