Chapter 30

After Kevin's paper was read, Andrew let him sit and had the two Alphas stand on either side of him.

Andrew flipped a few papers, and then nodded at Scott. "Alphas are ranked out of twenty. Scott here is ranked a seventeen out of twenty, and Avi is an eighteen."

Avi nodded, and Scott smiled at Avi. "We kick ass. Nice."

Avi laughed and reached over to give Scott a high five.

Kirstin and Mitch looked at each other and smiled because Avi and Scott seemed to be getting along.

Maybe things would be okay after all.

Andrew continued. "Alphas appearances are rated out of ten because, unlike Omegas, Alphas are also judged on muscle. Avi's attractiveness is a seven out of ten. Scott's is a nine. Now, Alphas don't have 'Reds' or best qualities. But they have one main strength. Avi's strength lies mostly in leading in the best interest of others. Scott's is protective instincts."

Scott and Avi both nodded. Avi leaned back so that he could see Scott around Andrew's body. "Not only do we kick ass, we are two very pretty ladies."

Scott laughed and nodded.

Andrew smiled at that. Then he told them to sit.

Scott walked over to Mitch, and Mitch instantly stood to give him a place to sit.

Scott sat, and pulled Mitch into his lap.

Andrew pointed at Mitch. "I need to talk to you and your Alpha about your 'Reds'."

Mitch stood again, and Scott followed, but Andrew shook his head. "I'm sorry. I mean Mitch's real Alpha."

Scott looked offended. "I am his real Alpha, thank you."

Andrew scoffed. "Okay, sorry. I need The Alpha."

Avi stood and walked over to Mitch.

Scott didn't back down, though. "You want to talk to my Omega about his 'Reds' without me? You know I'm the one that punishes him, right?"

Andrew began to get angry. But Avi shook his head. "I'll take care of it, Scott. You don't have to worry. You can talk to him about it later. He's comfortable around me, I promise."

It took a moment, but Scott eventually nodded. "Fine." He sat down angrily, and waved them away.

Avi and Mitch followed Andrew into the kitchen. Before Avi left, he turned and gave Scott a comforting smile. "I won't do anything you wouldn't do."

Andrew turned around when he was sure the others in the living room couldn't hear. "Okay. Your Alphas in your last pack deleted all of your 'Reds' because of what they did to their Omegas. I'm sorry you had to go through that, by the way. Would you like to add any? Avriel, have you personally noticed anything Mitch is afraid of in punishments? Or things he'd really rather not do?"

Avi looked Mitch up and down and really tried to think.

Mitch never said he wouldn't do something. He's always taken his punishments without saying a word.

But maybe that's the effect that the other pack had on him.

Avi looked at Andrew. "He always takes his punishments how they're given. He's never said anything. But I really don't know."

Andrew looked back at Mitch. "Anything?"

Mitch shrugged. "If Avi wants to punish me, I shouldn't have limits as to what he can or can't do."