Chapter 189

Scott held Mitch's hand as they walked along the row of stores.

Mitch's smile never left his face. "This is fun! Are you having fun?"

"Yes, honey. Was there anything in particular you saw that you wanted?"

Mitch shrugged. "You know.. I was thinking.. I have a Mark on my neck that shows everyone who I belong to.. But you don't."

Scott slowed down a little. "You.. You want to Mark me?"

Mitch giggled loudly. "No, silly goose. I just meant maybe we could get matching.. Something. Matching shirts, I don't know."

"Matching rings?"

Mitch completely stopped walking then. "Alpha.. You did not just propose to me."

Scott stopped too, pulling Mitch's hand up to kiss it. "No, Sweetie. It was just a suggestion. Believe me, when I propose.. You'll know."

Mitch giggled once more, starting to walk again. "Okay. What about matching necklaces?"

"How about matching tattoos?"

Mitch gasped. "That would hurt!"

"Fine, fine. I like necklaces. Can we?"

Mitch looked up at him with wide eyes. "You're asking me?"

Scott just shrugged.

Mitch peeked in one of the stores, and then pulled Scott into the room.

*******

Todrick leaned his head on Kevin's shoulder, as Toy Story played from the television.

Kevin smiled and then wrapped his arm around Todrick's waist, pulling him closer.

Kirstie continued to play with her Alpha's hair while she giggled at the movie.

Avi had closed his eyes, and was nearly asleep.

But when he heard her laugh loudly, Avi's eyes opened again.

Avi stared at her for a moment.

He knew he loved her.

With everything he had.

But now he was seeing it differently.

Like, not only did he love her, but Avi wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

He wanted to hear that same laugh when they were old, and gray-haired.

He smiled up at her, and reached up to set his thumb on her bottom lip, gently moving her head to look down at him.

Kirstie smiled at him. "Are you okay?"

"Mhmm. Just.. Give me a kiss, Princess."

*******

Mitch skipped out of the store, his necklace in his small hands.

Scott followed, staring at the piece of metal.

Mitch wanted pink, but Scott refused unless it was a dog tag.

Pink is great and all.. But Scott is still an Alpha.

Scott put his necklace in his back pocket, before taking Mitch's from his hands.

He slipped it over Mitch's head, and watched the dog tag settle on the middle of Mitch's sternum.

Scott leaned down and kissed the pink tag, and then stood up to meet Mitch's eyes. "You like it?"

"Yes, Sir. I love it."