Chapter 75

Mitch looked up at him, and slowly took his shirt off. "That's not fair."

"You didn't give me a reason."

Mitch started taking off his pants, and set them next to Scott's on the counter.

Mitch put his fingers on the elastic that held his boxers up, but then stopped. "Please don't look at me like that."

Scott met his eyes from where he'd been staring at Mitch's chest. "Like you're beautiful?"

Mitch looked down again.

Scott inched forward and put his own hands on the top of Mitch's boxers. "Let me?"

Mitch shrugged.

"You'll have to give me a better answer than that, Omega."

Mitch met his eyes. "Do whatever you want, Sir."

Scott dropped his hands.

Sighing, he ran a hand over his face. "Alright. That's enough."

Scott grabbed Mitch's arm and turned him around to face the full length mirror hanging by the door.

Mitch frowned at himself, and then looked at Scott who was standing right behind him.

Scott pressed his front to Mitch's back, and wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist.

Scott set his head on Mitch's shoulder and stared at Mitch in the mirror. "You're so beautiful.." He said softly.

Mitch looked down. "This is awkward. Why are you making me do this?"

"Just listen to me. Okay? Don't believe me, I don't care. Just listen." Scott demanded.

Mitch nodded and met Scott's eyes again in their reflection.

Scott smiled and then kissed the top of Mitch's head.

He grabbed one of Mitch's hands and held it out in front of them. "What are these?"

Mitch frowned. "..My hands..?"

Scott shook his head. "Your graceful hands that create such amazing things. They're so lovely and delicate.."

He brought them to his mouth and Mitch followed with his eyes until Scott kissed his hand.

Scott gently let it go, and then Scott lightly traced some of Mitch's facial features with his fingers. "And what is this?"

"My face, Sir."

"Your gorgeous, radiant face that always brightens my day. You have such lovely cheekbones.. Shining eyes.. Just altogether stunning, my darling." Scott said directly into his ear.

Mitch shivered. "Yes, Sir."

"Repeat after me. This is my incredibly gorgeous face."

Mitch just blinked at him. "Do I have to?"

Scott nodded. "Yep. Do it."

Mitch sighed. "This is my incredibly gorgeous face."

Scott hugged him from behind again. "Good boy."

He reached a hand up and carefully set a finger on Mitch's throat. "What's in here?"

Mitch froze, but raised his eyebrows. "Inside? I.. I don't.."

Scott kept his finger on Mitch's neck. "Your voice. Your beautiful.. Angelic voice. Repeat after me. My beautiful, angelic, heavenly voice."

Mitch turned his head and looked at Scott directly. "Come on.."