Chapter 74

Scott's hands flew out to keep Avi away from him.

That Alpha training paid off when it seemed like all 220 pounds came flying at him all at once.

Yeah, Scott probably shouldn't have said what he said.

He knows that.

But Avi shouldn't have tried to kiss his Omega.

Scott held him back, hands on his chest while Avi snapped at him.

Scott shoved him back until he was no longer lunging at him.

Kevin took that as his chance. Walking between them again, he held up both hands and braced himself in case they shoved him again. "Stop it!"

Avi growled again, and Scott growled right back.

Avi took a step forward, but Kevin's eyes flashed their Beta color.

Yellow.

Kevin didn't look at either of them, just held them away from each other. "I'll report you to The Counsel."

Avi froze. "You wouldn't."

"For the safety of the pack, I will. They'll take your Omegas away because you two aren't fit to have them. You don't deserve an Omega." Kevin said confidently.

Scott backed off, and his eyes faded back to blue.

Avi just stood in front of Kevin. "You'd report your own pack?"

"I'd do anything to keep you two from fighting. I really would. The Counsel gave the Alphas all the power, and when you two misuse it, it throws the whole pack out of balance." Kevin said thoughtfully.

Scott stood with his head down in shame, realizing how bad it had gotten.

Avi shook his head as his eyes faded back.

Kevin left his eyes the way they were though. "I'm going to go get your Omegas. Alright? And you're going to apologize. And Scott's going to shower off all the blood. And Avi is going to wash his face. I'll be in to wrap your shoulder again later.. Just.. Just appreciate your Omegas for one second. It's not all about you two."

Kevin walked down the hall, Scott and Avi not even moving.

Avi sighed. "We need to have a real conversation."

"Now is not the time."

Kevin walked down the hall, two timid Omegas following.

Mitch met Scott's eyes and ran over to him.

Scott bent a little, picked him up and hugged him as hard as he could.

Scott set Mitch's feet back on the ground, and then inhaled his lovely scent.

Mitch whimpered quietly into Scott's neck. "I was so afraid.."

Scott hugged him tighter. "I know. I'm sorry."

Avi and Kirstin were just hugging.

Just enjoying each other's familiar smell.

Avi quietly spoke to her, not worrying about anyone else. "I'm sorry, Kit. I'm sorry for everything."

Kirstie pulled away and smiled at him. "It's okay, Alpha. I still love you."

Avi smiled at her, before surging forward and catching her lips in his own.

Kevin finally let his eyes change back to their normal color.

Scott picked Mitch up bridal style and carried him to their room.