Chapter 47

(A/N)

I'm updating twice because I love this chapter.

That is all.

*****

Avi knocked loudly on Scott and Mitch's door. "Y'all better be awake in there. It's nearly 7:30."

Scott jumped, and sat straight up. Mitch jolted awake at the same time.

Scott looked at Mitch and held a finger to his lips.

Scott looked back at the door. "Yeah, Av. We're up. But uh. Don't come in."

"Why not?" Avi asked through the door.

Scott looked at the ceiling as he came up with a bullshit response. "Mitch is naked."

Mitch hit his shoulder and Scott smirked at him.

Avi laughed. "Nothing I haven't seen before. I need to ask you something. Just.. Mitch go hide in the bathroom."

Scott cringed and tried to think of another response.

Mitch was running around grabbing clothes for both he and Scott.

Scott watched him. "Okay, I lied. You can't come in because.. I'm.. Getting a blowjob?"

Mitch covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh.

Avi hesitated before answering. "Jesus, Scott."

"You asked, man. I don't know what more you want from me." Scott dead panned.

Avi sighed. "Whatever. Just brush his teeth really well, okay? Hope you're alright in there, Mitchell."

Mitch waited until he heard Avi's footsteps walk away, before he busted up laughing.

Scott smiled and flopped back against the bed. "That could have been really bad. Do you think I grossed him out?"

Mitch giggled and threw a shirt at Scott. "There's worse things you could've said. Just get dressed."

Mitch was clothed in one of Scott's shirts, and that's what got him talked into putting Scott's belt on for him.

That's what he was doing when Avi came by again.

Avi didn't say anything to announce his presence, but Mitch inhaled and then froze.

Scott looked at him oddly, and then Mitch nodded towards the door.

Scott bit his lip and then smirked at Mitch. "Ohhh. Mitch.. Fuck, baby. Hell yes." He fake moaned.

Mitch's eyebrows shot up, and he had to cover his mouth again to keep quiet.

"Jesus Christ, you two. Don't you guys ever come up for air?" Avi sighed.

"Mitch sure doesn't." Scott said before Mitch hit his arm again.

Avi stomped off. "You've got ten minutes." He grumbled.

Mitch waited again, and then glared at Scott. "Now he thinks I'm a slut."

Scott smiled and grabbed Mitch's hands to put them back on his belt. "Finish, please. And would it help if I told him I commanded you to do it?"

Mitch fixed his belt and then let his hands fall to his sides. "Do whatever you want. I'm just your slut."

Scott laughed. "Don't say that. And don't take this the wrong way.. But we both need to go brush our teeth.."

Mitch glared at him and walked past him to the bathroom, making sure to slam into Scott's shoulder.

Scott turned and grabbed Mitch's arm, pulling Mitch towards him. "Don't call yourself those names."

He leaned in until Mitch could feel his breath.

He then stopped right before kissing him, and Mitch whined. Scott smirked and looked from his lips to his eyes. "That's an order."

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Scott kissed Mitch as hard as he could, and then pulled back with a smile. "Teeth."

******

Mitch walked out of the room and followed Scott into the living room.

Suddenly, dozens of eyes turned to him.

Mitch's eyes widened as he realized he'd walked right into Avi's Alpha meeting. "Sir, I am so so sorry. I forgot you were doing this.. I was just following Scott's rule.. I'm so so sorry."

Scott had the same thought and turned to face Avi. "Sorry I'm late."

Avi smiled at them. "You're both forgiven. Omega, breathe."

Some of the Alpha's chuckled.

Avi smiled and motioned Scott over. "This is Scott. Some of you know him already, some of you don't. He's my second in command, and one of the strongest Alpha's I've ever known."

They all nodded at him.

Avi then pointed over at Mitch. "And this is his lovely Omega, Mitchell. And I'm sorry Mitch, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Kevin's door is always open."

Mitch nods at him. "Yes, Alpha." He looked back at the crowd of Alphas. "I'm sorry, again. So very sorry."

Mitch then turned and walked down the hall.

Right before he walked into Kevin's room, he heard a few mumbles about him.

"He's adorable!"

"So polite. What a lovely partner, Scott."

"Very well behaved."

Mitch smiled at these comments, before walking into Kevin's room.

******