Chapter 105

Travis threw the door open, and bravely stepped inside.

Avi came in behind him, Scott following, holding Mitch behind him.

Before them sat a large Alpha, eyes glowing dark red.

He was sitting in a throne, two Über Alphas on his side.

The First Alpha raised an eyebrow at them. "Well, well. What do we have here?"

Travis stood up a little straighter. "We're here to talk to you about your fucked up system."

Avi cringed at the bold statement.

The First chuckled. "Okay. What seems to be the problem?"

"You tried to take our Omegas from us." Travis said flatly.

"You're a Lead Alpha, no? Would you have let me take your Omega from you?" He asked.

Travis didn't even blink. "No, Sir."

"You know I have much more strength than you."

Travis nodded, looked at the ground and thought about his beautiful Alex.

He looked back up and met The First Alpha's eyes. "I know I'm no match for you. But I'd have died trying to protect him."

The large Alpha clasped his hands in front of him. "Hmm. You are Alpha Travis, yes? Your Omega is Alexander. Lovely little thing, he is. Tested very well."

Travis just glared at him. "So what?"

"Why'd you run away? If you'd protect him.. Why did you take a bunch of people and leave?" The large man asked.

"To prevent as many deaths as possible. We'd all die for our Omegas." Travis said in a low tone, losing his patience.

The First hummed again. "Interesting. You expect your Omegas to do anything you say?"

Travis nodded once.

"Well. Think of it like this. You're my Omegas. All of the Alphas are my Omegas. You are to do exactly what I say. And the Omegas? Dirt under my feet." The First growled.

Mitch whimpered, but slapped a hand over his mouth.

Scott pushed him further behind his large body.

The First Alpha raised an amused eyebrow. "I smell fear. That's smart."

Scott felt Mitch grab little balls of Scott's shirt in his hands as he cowered behind him.

The First tried to look around Scott, but Scott moved into his line of sight.

The First smirked. "I smell power.. Alpha Scott, yes? One of the strongest second in command Alphas I've ever seen. That makes your Omega.. Mitchell? Yes?"

Scott squinted at him. "I don't have to answer to you. Don't you understand what you're doing? Taking our Omegas away from us. Depressed Alphas don't fight as hard as happy Alphas. Do you understand that depression is fatal? You take away Alpha's will to live, and that means you take away Alphas. You trying to kill off everyone, or just make a world of Betas?"

The First Alpha stood from his chair slowly. "Well, look at you. What exactly do you think you know, Alpha? You don't know a damn thing about what I'm doing."

"Don't need to. All I know is its stupid." Scott bit back.

The First slowly approached him, but Avi stood in his way.

The larger Alpha stopped walking. "What's this? Ohh. You're Avriel. I've heard so much about you."

Avi just glared at him with bright red eyes. "I need you to step back. This is one of mine."

"Scott is in your pack? I'll be damned. That's quite the pack you got there." The First said, taking a small step back.

"If you think I'm so powerful, why won't you listen to me? You can't take the Omegas away. There will be no one left to reproduce. You can't take the Alphas away. There will be no leaders. You can't just fuck with the natural order of things, and expect it to be okay." Avi explained powerfully.

The First tilted his head at him. "You are a tiny man. Yet you speak so strongly. How can this be?"

"Confidence. Plus, I don't like you." Avi said with a pointed glare.

"Don't like me? Why not?" The First asked in an almost condescending tone.

"You tried to take my Omega from me. And now I've had to take my pack away from their home, my Beta away from his soulmate... One of my Omegas away from his Heat. I've taken them away from starting a family. I even had to take my own Omega away from a pregnancy. She was so excited. I ruined my family for you. Had to put everyone's life on hold. And I'm sick of it. So, if you'll excuse me." Avi finished before flipping around to walk out of the room.

The First grabbed his arm. "Don't you dare speak to me that way. I could have your Alpha status stripped away from you right here, right now."

"Great! One more thing for you to take from me. Tell me, Alpha. Did you have to learn how to be this much of an asshole, or does it just come naturally?"

The First Alpha's eyes shined even brighter.

He backed away and pointed at one of the Übers. "Bring me the Omega."

Mitch clung tighter to Scott's shirt.

The Über Alpha walked up to Scott and raised an eyebrow at him. "Move."

Scott just stared at him. "You're not laying a hand on my Omega."

The Über just kind of smirked at him, and tried to push him out of the way.

Scott held his ground, and growled at the other Alpha.

"Move. I'm not going to say it again."

Scott didn't even blink, but he felt Mitch's grip on his shirt tighten.

The Über Alpha grabbed a hold of Scott's neck and threw him across the room.

Alpha strength is a bitch when it's put into the wrong hands.

Avi's eyes darkened and he stepped in between Mitch and the Alpha. "You did not just do that."

"What if I did? What are you gonna do about it, Small Fry?" The Über growled back.

Avi snarled and shoved the Alpha's chest as hard as he could.

Mitch whimpered and backed up as far as the room would allow.

The second Über Alpha came at Mitch then, but was pushed away by Travis.

Unfortunately, the Über got the upper hand and pushed Travis backwards, out the door, and then into a large fall down the stairs.

Scott got up finally and marched back over to punch one of the Alphas in the face.

That's when the other Über Alpha decided to help out the first one.

Avi picked up the one that Scott punched, and threw him down the stairs. "Tyler! Be a dear, and take out the trash."

Tyler laughed once, but did as told.

"And keep Travis down there. It's safer."

Avi turned back around, and saw Scott with a hand wrapped around the second Über's neck.

Avi only noticed a split second too late as The First Alpha grabbed Mitch's wrist.

He pulled him back to his large chair, and forced Mitch to sit on his lap.

Avi growled at him, but Scott had yet to notice.

The First smirked as Mitch tried to wriggle out of his grip.

The larger Alpha then looked at Scott. "If you want this Omega to live, I recommend you let go of my Über this instant."

Scott completely withdrew from the Über Alpha, and walked closer to The First's throne. "What do you want with him?"

The First Alpha smirked. "I'm not sure yet. He's quite adorable, isn't he? Might have to keep him."

*******