Chapter 56

(A/N)

After the explosion that was last chapter..

Here's a little Scömíche fluff for ya :)

Love y'all's.

******

Scott woke up and panicked when he saw his body was half on top of Mitch's.

He jumped off of him, which caused Mitch to grunt.

Scott was now standing by the side of the bed. "I'm sorry about that, babe."

Mitch just stared at him. "What happened? Oh gosh.. Do I have bad morning breath?"

Scott shook his head and climbed back on the bed. "No. Sorry. I thought I was suffocating you with my largeness."

Mitch giggled. "No, you weren't. You were kind of warm, actually."

Scott shook his head at him and laid back down.

Next to Mitch this time, rather than on top of him.

Scott pressed his face into his pillow and sighed. "Scared the shit out of me."

Mitch laughed and turned over on his stomach to stare at Scott. "Why? I swear you weren't hurting me. It only hurt when you pushed yourself off of me."

Scott turned his head and mumbled a quick. "Sorry. Just scared me.. I'm too heavy to lay on you, baby. You only weigh like a hundred pounds."

Mitch laughed. "I weigh more than that. Thanks though."

Scott turned over to lay on his back and grabbed Mitch's hand. "We don't have to get up for a little while. It's still early. Can you and your super-sniffer tell me if anyone else is awake?"

Mitch giggled, closed his eyes tight and then took a deep breath.

He opened them, and then looked at Scott. "Kevin is up. He's in his room, probably reading a book or something. But Avi and Kirstin aren't."

Scott nodded. He squeezed Mitch's hand tighter, and set their hands down on his own stomach.

Mitch suddenly became very aware of Scott's shirtless torso. "Are these the muscles you were talking about?"

Scott looked over at him with furrowed brows.

Mitch rolled his eyes at Scott's clueless expression, and let go of Scott's hand to poke at his abs. "These."

Scott's stomach tensed in shock as Mitch prodded at him.

Mitch's eyes widened. "Holy.." He sat up and stared at Scott's torso.

Mitch looked at Scott's face again. "Do that again."

"Do what? Mitchell, we already talked about my boobs I am not flexing them." Scott said. His tone laced with annoyance.

Mitch shook his head and sat on his knees in front of Scott's chest.

"Your stomach.. How did you do that?" Mitch said, genuinely amazed.

Scott's eyebrows shot up when he figured it out. "You mean my abs..?"

"Is that what that is? Mitch pulled up his shirt and looked down at his own stomach. "I want one."

Scott laughed finally. "You don't need any. They don't come singular.. By the way."

Mitch dropped his shirt and stared at Scott's stomach again.

Scott sighed and flexed his stomach, just to please Mitch.

Mitch sat up straighter and gasped. "Jesus, doesn't that hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt. I can't believe you've never seen abs before.." Scott said.

Mitch continued to poke at him in awe. "These are oddly attractive.. Do you wish I had some?"

Scott sat up and pulled Mitch down to lay with him.

Mitch immediately tangled his legs with Scott's.

Scott kissed Mitch's hair. "You don't need those. I love your skinny little tummy. You have these lovely little hip bones.. Don't ever worry about needing a muscly stomach."

Mitch nodded. "Okay."

Scott lifted his legs a little after losing feeling in one of them. Mitch felt the muscle in Scott's thigh move when he shifted, and that had him sitting up again.

Scott sighed. "What now?"

Mitch pulled up the basketball shorts Scott was wearing to look at his thighs. "These too?! You're joking."

Scott sat up and decided he'd had enough. He stood from the bed and stretched a little.

Mitch shook his head in amazement. "I don't see you naked enough."

Mitch quickly covered his mouth. "I-I didn't.."

But Scott just laughed. "Agreed."

*****

Scott came out of the bathroom in only his boxers, while Mitch watched him walk across their room from the bed.

Mitch sat up and crossed his legs indian style.

Scott bent a little to grab some different boxers out of the drawer.

He slipped out of his old boxers and put the other ones on.

Mitch just watched, barely moving.

Scott stood up straight. "Mitchell, I can practically feel you staring at me."

Mitch jumped at covered his eyes with his small hands. "Sorry! I'm sorry."

Scott laughed and walked over to Mitch's side of the bed. "It's alright, darling. You can look. I was just messing with you."

Mitch slowly uncovered his eyes, and looked at Scott. "You were joking? You sounded so serious.."

"One of my many talents."

Mitch giggled.

Scott smiled at him and then leaned over the bed to kiss him.

Mitch leaned into the kiss, and Scott smiled when he pulled away.

Scott made a move to get back up, but Mitch whined and grabbed one of the dog tags hanging from Scott's neck.

Scott froze and looked at Mitch's hand, which was tugging gently at his necklace.

Scott leaned in and kissed him again. When he pulled back after a moment, Scott smiled.

He wasn't away for more than a moment, before Mitch was tugging at Scott's dog tags again.

Mitch pulled Scott right into his lips.

Mitch kissed him and grabbed at one of Scott's biceps, which were flexed under holding up Scott's weight.

Scott licked his way into Mitch's mouth, and smiled when Mitch let out a soft moan.

Scott pulled away and took his necklace out of Mitch's hands. "I need to wear this more often."

Mitch nodded ecstatically. "Yes you do."

Scott glanced down at Mitch's other hand wrapped around his bicep. "This is nothing new, however."

Mitch pulled his hand back quickly. "I'm not even sorry anymore, Sir. I think I've fallen in love with your arms."

Scott gasped sarcastically and pushed himself off the bed. "You're cheating on me? With my own arms?"

Mitch giggled and stood up too. "Yes. We're lovers."

Mitch then leaned forward and kissed Scott's arm.

Scott was actually laughing now. "You're pretty funny, Darling."

Mitch giggled and his eyes crinkled at the corners.

Scott smiled at him. "How did you get so perfect?"

Mitch's smile dropped and he blushed, looking down. "...Years of practice.."

Scott laughed again. "That was literally the perfect answer."

******