Chapter 156

Scott woke up before Avi, feeling Mitch wake up in his arms.

Scott kissed the back of his neck. "Morning, Sweetie."

Mitch grabbed the arm Scott had placed over his waist. He pulled Scott's hand up to his face and gave his hand a kiss. "Morning."

Scott took a deep breath. "You hungry?"

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Scott moved his arms so that Mitch could stand up.

When Scott tried to follow, he noticed that Avi had an arm over him, as well as Kirstie.

Mitch noticed and giggled.

Scott held a finger to his lips. "Don't wake him up."

Mitch slapped a hand over his mouth and Scott quickly stood to push him out the door.

Scott looked Mitch's body up and down, to make sure he was wearing something decent.

Mitch looked down at himself too, seeing that he was only wearing Scott's long shirt. "Do you want me to change? You always used to get weird when people saw my legs."

Scott shook his head. "You look great. It's fine. Just.. I'm trying to be okay with it. So just don't let the shirt come up too much, okay?"

At Mitch's nod, Scott gestured to himself. "How about me? Do I look cute?"

Mitch smiled at Scott's pink boxers. "Very cute. Those look like something I would wear. You're sure you don't want to put on anything else? I mean.. Travis is here."

Scott gasped a second and then grabbed Mitch's arms. "You're right! I forgot. Sorry.. Want to sneak back into our room and grab me some shorts or something?"

Mitch nodded and disappeared into the room to grab a pair of Scott's basketball shorts.

Scott slipped them on quickly as soon as Mitch handed them over.

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand as they walked down the hall.

Todrick was sitting across from Kevin at the table, talking in large words that Scott didn't completely understand.

The moment Kevin saw him, he jumped up. "Coffee, Alpha?"

Scott nodded as he sat down beside Todrick. "Yes please."

Kevin vanished into the kitchen, and Todrick smiled at them as he took a small sip of his tea. "Good morning."

Mitch smiled right back. "Morning! Oh my gosh, you drink tea too?! Do all Betas do that?"

Todrick shrugged. "Probably."

"Can I try some? I mean, Kevin is a genius and he drinks it. So it must be pretty good. Will it make me a genius?"

Todrick stared at him, wide eyed. "You're pretty upbeat for seven in the morning."

Kevin came back and sat down, pushing a warm cup of coffee towards Scott.

Kevin smiled at Todrick. "Mitch has this weird thing he does in the morning. It's like a ten minute sugar rush. But it goes away, I promise."

Mitch leaned into Scott, although he was in his own seat. "Ooh, I love sugar. Don't you love sugar?"

Todrick blinked a few times, intrigued by his attitude. "Remarkable."

Kevin laughed once. "You could say that."

Mitch looked around the table and frowned. "Everyone has something yummy but me."

Scott was about to speak, but Mitch leaned into him again. "Besides you, of course. You're yummy. I have you."