Chapter 50

(A/N)

FIFTY CHAPTERS.

WOOP!

FOR THIS CELEBRATION OF FIFTY, I MADE THIS CHAPTER SUPER LONG.

YAY.

On another note,

Obviously.. This story took an odd turn..

But worry not.

It will still be fluffy as hell. As per usual.

FIDDY CHAPPYS.

WOOP

******

Scott already had a suitcase packed with his clothes and necessities.

Avi had made it clear they would only be gone about a week or so, and would return home when everything died down.

Scott was now helping Mitch pack his things. Which was actually more difficult than it sounds because A. Mitch kept begging to pack some of Scott's clothes because he preferred them more. And B. Scott had to watch Mitch pack his suppressants with a sad smile.

Mitch zipped up the suitcase and then set it next to Scott's on the bed. "All done."

Scott smiled and then walked out into the hall to check on everyone else.

Surprise, surprise.

Kevin was already completely packed and waiting silently by the front door.

Avi was putting a final suitcase into the hallway and asking Kirstin if she was sure she got everything she would want.

Avi smiled at Scott when he saw him. "Ready to go?"

Scott nodded and walked back into his room to grab he and Mitch's suitcases. "Time to go, sweetheart."

Mitch followed him out their bedroom door. "Can I help carry something?"

"It's alright, baby. I got it." Scott said without looking at him.

Avi followed behind them with he and Kirstie's suitcases, and then they all followed Kevin outside to the car.

Scott loaded all of the suitcases into the back, before hopping in the car next to Mitch.

Avi was behind the wheel, Kirstin in the passenger seat.

Kevin had claimed the entire back seat so he could lay down and fall asleep before he could get car sick.

This worked in theory.. But I guess we'll find out if it actually works.

This left Scott and Mitch to share the middle seat of the large black SUV.

Avi started the car and looked at everyone in the rear view mirror. "Alphas of the area have suggested a spot that I think will do us all very well. There are several cabins up there, so we can keep all the packs within walking distance of each other in case of emergency. Sound good? Oh, and it's about a five hour drive so. Get comfortable."

Kevin groaned from the backseat. "Lord, give me strength."

Mitch giggled at that, and Scott smiled fondly at him. As Avi started driving away from their home, he had already grabbed Kirstin's hand to comfort her.

Mitch unbuckled and crawled into Scott's lap. "Mitchie, that's not safe."

"Then buckle around me. I'm tired." Mitch answered quietly.