Chapter 77

(A/N)

Literally sitting on my kitchen counter eating cookie dough as I write this.

Don't judge.

EVERYONE MY FRIEND IS IN A TENNIS TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND!

WISH HER LUCK :D

Let's do this thang.

******

Avi walked inside, and Mitch closed the door behind them.

Everyone was waiting in the living room.

Scott stood when Avi walked in. "Listen, Av-"

Avi walked up to him and hugged the taller man as tight as he could.

Scott froze, until Avi muttered, "I'm really sorry."

Scott hugged him back, slowly. "I'm sorry too. You really are my hero.. It's not fun for me to fight with you.."

Avi pulled away and they stood almost a foot away from each other.

Mitch just stood by the door to watch them.

Kevin smiled at the two Alphas. "So you're okay now? No more fighting?"

Avi shrugged. "We'll try our best."

Kevin nodded. "Good. Maybe.. You should check on Kirstie?"

Avi nodded. "Absolutely. Thank you."

Avi walked down the hall to find Kirstin, and Scott glanced at Kevin.

Kevin raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I don't believe him."

Kevin turned to Mitch for a second, before looking back at Scott. "Why not?"

"Are you kidding? We always fight. It won't stop just because he said it to make the Omegas happy." Scott said honestly.

Kevin shrugged. "You don't know that. Just give it a try. Who knows? It could go really well!"

Scott walked over and grabbed Mitch's wrist, then pulled him over to Kevin. "He tried to kiss my Omega in front of my face. He flirts with him all the time. Am I just supposed to do nothing?"

Kevin smiled sympathetically at them both. "I know that must be awful for you. But he is in charge. There's really nothing you can do.. Just know that Mitchell loves you. He always will. Avi only does things to anger you because he doesn't know how else to show you that he's in charge. You are the person closest to his strength right now. You are. So he has to show you that he is the boss. And he will beat you down as much as he can, to make sure you never forget."

Mitch clung to Scott's hand as Kevin spoke.

Scott sighed. "I guess you're right. But if he dares to lay one more inappropriate hand on my baby.."

Kevin pursed his lips. "I know."

Scott grabbed Mitch's arm and dragged him down the hall.

After he closed the door to their bedroom, he promptly slammed Mitch against it.

Mitch gasped as Scott held both of Mitch's small wrists against the door using only one of his large hands.

Scott growled. "Answer me this. If you lie to me, I'll know. And I'll get the whip. I promise that if you lie to me, you'll get the worst punishment you've ever received."

Mitch trembled at his words. "Yes, Sir."

"Louder!"

"Yes, Sir!" Mitch said, breathing ragged.