Chapter 4

(A/N)

IM GLAD SO MANY OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY!

I woke up to SO MUCH feedback, and I was SO excited!

Hope y'all enjoy this one as well.

Love you guys ^.^

*****

Mitch stood, as soon as the door slammed.

Scott overreacted. He really really did. But Mitch could not figure out why.

Mitch reached for the doorknob, but the door opened right in front of him.

Avi stood there, rubbing one of his eyes.

"Oh gosh, did I wake you? I'm so sorry, Sir." Mitch quickly apologized.

"No. No. It's fine. A door slammed? I can feel Scott's anger all the way down the hall. His Alpha is turned on so high, it freaked out Kirstie's Omega instincts and woke her up. So I came to check on you, because no Alpha that is THAT angry could possibly do anything rational." Avi said tiredly.

Mitch shook his head. "I'm fine. But Scott's sleeping on the couch. I'm supposed to report to you if I need something right? You're the Alpha? I don't have to tell Scott things, do I?"

Avi squinted at him. "Of course I'm the Alpha. But if I'm busy or detained, Scott deserves the same respect. I told Scott to take care of you because he takes a particular liking to you. You are allowed to tell him things, and let him control you. He is only to report to me if anything serious happens."

Mitch shook his head at himself.

Well, shit.

"We got in an argument, and I told him he wasn't my Alpha. Because I thought it was you. And.. And you Marked Kirstin, and I was wondering why Scott didn't Mark me.. And I.. I was very disrespectful.. That's why he was angry. He was trying to fill your shoes, and I didn't let him."
Mitch explained regretfully.

Avi sighed and looked down the hall. "I need to get Kirstie to sleep. I put a lot of pressure on Scott. I really do. I expect a lot from him. Don't make it harder on him. He loves you so much. Just let him into your life. I'm here to lead you all. I'm here to protect you. But sometimes I need help. And as a fellow Alpha, I demand a hell of a lot from Scott. You need to treat him like you would treat me. He deserves it, okay? Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Mitch replied.

"Good boy. I'll see you in the morning." Avi said as he walked down the hall.

Mitch sighed and started to walk into the living room.

Before entering his room, Avi turned to him again. "Mitchell? Don't make that poor boy sleep on the couch." He said sympathetically.

Mitch nodded and kept walking towards the couch.

He faintly heard the door to Avi's room close, before Mitch kneeled down next to where Scott's head was on the couch.

Scott smelled his Omega and instantly his eyes opened.

"A-Alpha?" Mitch asked quietly.

Scott scoffed and closed his eyes. "Is Avi around? You're obviously not talking to me. I shouldn't even be an Alpha."

Mitch frowned and looked down at the ground.

He really didn't want to have to do this. But this is what Avi taught him to do when he first came into the pack.

Mitch sighed and got into his Omega position.

He held his hands behind his back, while he sat back on his heels.

Looking at the ground, Mitch allowed his eyes to change into their submissive color.

Light blue.

"Alpha, I apologize for my actions. Please punish me." Mitch said.

Scott's eyes snapped open again, and he took in Mitch's position.

He sat up and stared at the Omega knelt before him in only his boxers.

Mitch didn't let himself move. He could feel Scott's eyes on him, but didn't let it bother him.

"Mitch.. What are you doing..?" Scott asked incredulously.

"I am granting my Alpha full submission." Mitch replied.

"I'm not your Alpha.. You said.."

Mitch met Scott's eyes with his glowing blue ones. "Please dominate me. Sir, please be my Alpha."

Scott's eyes widened, and his red eyes threatened to express themselves.

He blinked a few times, and Mitch was so still Scott wasn't even sure he was breathing.

"Mitch. This is serious. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes, Alpha. If you'll have me." Mitch said confidently.

Scott rubbed his eyes. This had to be some sort of dream.

"Of course I'll have you. So you're my omega now?" Scott asks.

"Yes. I'm sorry I was rude earlier. I shouldn't have said those things to you. I disrespected someone of a superior position, and I could not be more sorry. Please punish me so I can make it up to you. Please, sir." Mitch pleaded.

Scott stood and blinked a few times to let his eyes change back to their normal color.

"Mitch. Get up off of the floor. I will not have you kneeling on the ground."

Mitch stood and looked up at Scott with innocent, bright blue eyes.

"Let's go to bed, alright? Let's just.. Let's just talk about this tomorrow." Scott suggested.

Mitch nodded, and grabbed Scott's hand to lead him to their room.

"Mitchell."

Mitch instantly stopped and turned to him. "Yes, sir?"

"Please make your eyes normal. I can't.." Scott trailed off.

Mitch looked at the floor and blinked while calming himself down.

He looked back up with his dark brown eyes and smiled. "Better, Sir? May I ask why?"

"Just.. That glowing makes my Alpha want to come out full force.. And we can't do that right now. Plus, your eyes are beautiful just the way they are." Scott explained as he pushed Mitch into their room.

"Thank you, Sir."

Scott pushed him over to the bed. "We need to sleep. You've had a long day. Goodnight."

Mitch felt Scott's arm wrap around his middle as he spooned him.

"Goodnight, Alpha." He mumbled.

"My God, I love hearing that word pass your lips." Scott admitted.