Chapter 155

Mitch had somewhat calmed down, but literally wouldn't let go of Scott's arm for the rest of the day.

Scott, of course, didn't mind.

It only became an issue when either of them had to use the bathroom.

Mitch would wait outside the door, and the instant Scott came out of the restroom, Mitch latched himself onto Scott's arm.

In the reverse situation, Scott would just lean on the wall outside the bathroom, and Mitch would sprint over to him as soon as he could.

It seemed like the frown on Mitch's face would never leave.

Scott really couldn't handle any of this. See, he'd seen Mitch scared before.

And he'd done everything he possibly could to make whatever was freaking his Omega out, run away with it's tail between it's legs.

But this time, Mitch was afraid of something in his own head.

Memories, and past experiences were the problem.

Scott couldn't protect him from those.

No one could.

Kirstie made cookies for Mitch, and Kevin tried to keep Mitch's favorite movies constantly playing on the T.V.

But nothing seemed to work.

Scott let Mitch wear one of his shirts that were too big on him, and carried him around in his arms whenever Mitch wanted him to.

But the Omega continued to frown.

Avi did all of Mitch's chores, letting him lounge around the house instead.

Mitch was sitting on the couch watching Grease with everyone but Kevin, who was making dinner, when he finally smiled.

He was seated on Scott's lap, while the blonde played with his Omega's hair.

Kirstin was leaning into Scott's side so she could hold one of Mitch's hands.

Avi had just sat down, when he sneezed.

That's what caused Mitch to finally smile.

Kirstin instantly turned to her Alpha. "Bless you, Sir."

He thanked her, and finally he saw Mitch's new facial expression. "What are you smiling about?"

Mitch shrugged and leaned back into Scott's chest. "You have a cute sneeze..."

Scott half smiled and kissed Mitch's temple. "God, I've been waiting all day to see that smile."

Avi shook his head and put an arm around Kirstie, who leaned into his touch. "It's true, Sir. I think your sneeze is pretty cute too."

He nuzzled into her neck. "Well thank you. Both of you. I'm glad my sneeze could brighten your day."

Scott moved his hand against Mitch's side, and accidentally tickled him.

Mitch barked out a laugh and then covered his mouth. "Sorry."

Kirstie smiled over at him. "Don't apologize."

Scott moved his arm away. "Sorry, baby. I forgot how sensitive you are."

Mitch leaned back so that he could look at Scott's face. "Are you ticklish too?"

"I don't think so."

Mitch frowned again. "Darn. I've never seen you laugh really hard, and I think it'd be a sight I'd never forget."