Chapter 151

(A/N)

OKAY I TRY NOT TO PUT SO MANY DAMN AUTHORS NOTES IN HERE BUT OKAY OKAY OKAY.

1. MITCH'S FAKE SEPTUM PIERCING I CANT EVEN DISCUSS IT

2. I WOKE UP TO 200K READS GUYS AND I LIKE FELL TO THE FLOOR I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT.

I KID YOU NOT I FELL INTO INTO A LITTLE PUDDLE ON THE FLOOR

A LITTLE KELSEY PUDDLE.

Like at first I was just writing one shots because someone told me to.

Then I had this one shot, and I made it into a book.

AND NOW IT'S AT 200K reads?!

WHAT

WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY

But like for real. I love you guys SO SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.

3. All of my fellow Americans, Happy Independence Day!

Hope you're making s'mores and setting off fireworks and whatever you, Americans, you.

All of you not so Americans, I'll be updating twice for the holiday so.

Thank an American.

Find an American and thank them.

Give them a hug, I don't know.

A cookie.

Or just y'know. Relax until I post the next one.

Grab some Nutella, I don't know.

Okay this has gone on too long I'm sorry I'll go.

HAPPY CHAPPY!

*******

Scott pulled away from the hug. "He died?"

Mitch nodded sadly.

"And you two knew him? Is that why she was so upset about it?"

Mitch looked down at the floor. "He was one of our best friends.. But he and Kirstin were like.. Closer than family. She told me he had cancer.. And one day, he just.. Stopped coming to school."

Scott stared at Mitch, waiting to see if he would break down.

But he didn't.

Scott pulled Mitch in for a brief kiss, and then hugged him again. "I'm sorry, baby. No one deserves to go out like that. I'm sorry you lost a friend."

Mitch didn't hug back, but instead tucked his arms into himself to be fully enveloped in Scott's warmth. "Kirstie was so upset about it.. Took me two whole days to get her to sleep again. A few more to get her to eat. That's why she and I are so close now, I guess.."