Chapter 11

Both Alphas stood leaning on the kitchen counter while they talked.

"You may come up with your own rules, but I don't recommend it." Avi explained.

"Why's that, Sir?" Scott questioned.

"Well, it's up to you how much your Omega can handle. I'm just saying, Mitch and I have a different connection. He will have to remember my rules as well as your own. He will have to be able to distinguish the two, because you know how I can't tolerate misbehavior." Avi evaluated.

"What would that have to do with misbehavior?" Scott asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If he forgets one of my rules, while trying to remember yours, then I will blame him. I am very intolerant of rule breaking. I know you have your exceptions, but I do not." Avi explained.

Scott gulped and nodded. "Yes, sir."

*****

Scott was sitting on the couch watching Netflix with Kevin, when suddenly he heard Avi yelling.

Immediately Scott's ears perked up, and he ran into the kitchen where he heard the shouting.

Scott nearly tripped over himself to get there, when he realized it was Mitch that Avi was screaming at.

Now, Scott's not saying that Avi is an unreasonable leader.

He really is a great person to have protecting you, and leading you.

He just.. Doesn't love Mitch like Scott does.

Avi punishes Mitch like he always has, but things are different now.

Because Scott is in love.

Scott instantly took in the sight before him.

Mitch knelt on the ground in front of Avi, with Avi's eyes glowing powerfully red.

Scott cautiously walked up to Avi's side. "Excuse me, Sir.. Something going on?"

Avi's head snapped toward Scott. "This Omega seems to have forgotten the rules. I told you not to teach him so many that he forgot mine. And now. Here we are." He seethed.

Scott inched backwards. "Okay. Avi. Calm down. This is my fault, not Mitch's." He said carefully.

"It's always the Omega's fault." Avi growled, looking back down at Mitch, who was still knelt on the floor trembling.

"A-Alpha-"

"Silence, Omega!" Avi shouted earth shatteringly loud.

So if Scott almost jumped four feet in the air, imagine how Mitch felt.

Avi's anger was practically radiating off of him.

"Just.. Tell me what happened before you do something irrational." Scott tried to reason.

Avi glared at him. "I asked him a question. He ignored me. So I told him if he dared to ignore me ever again he would be punished. So I asked him again. And you know what he did? Why don't you tell him what you did, Omega?"

Mitch's voice trembled as he spoke. "I-I ignored h-h-h.." He trailed off, deciding that he couldn't finish it.

"Speak up!" Avi yelled.

Mitch couldn't even think straight, he was so afraid.

He and Avi never got in arguments.

Ever.

Mitch was very good at being a submissive. But now he's screwed up. And here he is.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I-.. I ignored my Alpha." He said with as much confidence as he could muster.

Avi nodded and threw his arms up. "Yes! Yes he did! Hear that Scott? He ignored me twice. Twice. And when I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around, he apologized and said.. Well. What did you say, Omega?"

Mitch gulped and looked at Scott with tear filled eyes. "I-I told-"

"Repeat exactly what you said to me." Avi commanded.

Mitch nervously nodded, and then looked back at Scott. "I'm so sorry, Alpha. I was just thinking about Scott."

Avi clapped once, really loud. "Yes! Yes, that was it! Not only did he ignore me to think about an Alpha of lower status, but he called you Scott! All in the same sentence!" He laughed sarcastically.

Scott looked from Mitch, back to Avi.

Avi looked back at Scott. "What have you been teaching this Omega, Scott?"

Scott looked offended, but then tried to be respectful. "Excuse me, Sir. I told him to call me Scott. That's my preference for today only. He didn't call you Avi did he? I'm sorry he ignored you to think about me, but he and I have a special relationship."

"Special relationship? Okay, well if this 'special relationship' keeps getting in the way of Mitch's ability to be a respectful Omega.. We might have to consider terminating it." Avi says coldly.

Mitch gasped and looked up.

Scott shook his head. "No thank you, Sir. I will take care of this."

Avi huffed. "You better."

Scott nodded and grabbed Mitch's arm to pull him off the ground.

He tried to drag Mitch into their room, but Avi quickly snatched his other arm.

"Where are you going with this Omega?" Avi grumbled.

Scott tried to put on a brave face, as he thought sarcastically,'Oh you know. Just getting him the fuck up out of here.'

"I'm taking him to our room for his punishment."

"Punishment? That's very wise of you. But I think I'll do it this time. I think the lesson should be taken care of with more roughness than you're capable of." Avi said, squeezing Mitch's arm tighter.

Mitch hissed at the strong grip, but quickly bit his lip to silence himself.

"What-uh. What are you going to do to him?" Scott asked nervously.

"I'm glad you asked. I think I'm going to go grab the whip. And if you'd like to watch, I'm sure that would teach him something." Avi suggested.

At the word 'whip', Mitch shivered.

Scott was running out of ideas. "Actually. Sir, would it be alright if I took care of it? I'm the reason he slipped up. I'm who he was thinking about when he disrespected you. Let me beat myself out of his head."

Avi's grip on Mitch's small arm continued to tighten, and Mitch could almost feel the bruises forming.

Suddenly, Avi shrugged and let go of Mitch's arm.

Mitch immediately began rubbing where it hurt, and Scott practically dragged him out of the room.

Scott pushed Mitch inside their bedroom so hard he nearly fell.

As soon as the door closed, Mitch flipped around. "I'm so so sorry, Alpha. I've humiliated you, and put you in an unfair position with The Alpha, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll go grab the whip."

Scott shook his head and grabbed Mitch's bruised arm to look at it. "No, you will not. You were thinking of me when he was yelling at you?"

Mitch nodded.

Scott smiled at him, and kissed the finger shaped bruises. "Is your arm okay?"

Mitch grinned and nodded again. "Thank you for coming to save me."

"Always. I will always save you, my love."

*****