Chapter 40

Mitch gulped. "Y-yes sir?"

"Don't ever say that. Don't. You always say mean things about yourself, and I don't want to hear it ever again. Am I making myself perfectly clear?"

Mitch nodded.

Scott sighed. "Take your shirt off."

Mitch raised an eyebrow.

"Now."

Mitch immediately pulled off his shirt and looked at Scott questioningly.

Scott looked at Mitch's bare chest and then pulled him along with him. He also mumbled a little, "I shouldn't have to ask you twice, baby. Don't do it in front of Avi."

Scott shouted,"Everyone come out here right now. This is an emergency!"

Scott pulled Mitch into the living room. "Pants off too. Not your underwear, though."

Three more of their pack filtered into the living room.

Avi crossed his arms over his chest. "Why is this Omega nearly naked? Please don't make this a waste of time. I need to train Kirstin for tomorrow."

Scott gestured towards Mitch. "Is this Omega fat?"

They all looked around at each other. Kirstie cleared her throat. "Not at all. Is that a trick question?"

Scott walked around to the other side of Mitch.

Mitch had his head down, and was blushing very badly.

Mitch tried to cover himself with his arms, but Scott held them behind Mitch's back.

Scott looked up at Kevin. "Is this Omega ugly?"

Kevin didn't even hesitate. "Absolutely not."

Scott looked at Avi, then. "Does this Omega have anything, anything at all, to be insecure about?"

"No."

Scott nodded. "Now if you guys could describe Mitch's physical appearance in one word, what would it be?"

"Elegant."

"Tiny."

"Flawless."

Scott let go of Mitch's arms and walked around to face him. "There. Four different people. How we feelin' now?"

Mitch kept his eyes on his feet. "Embarrassed, mostly."

Scott sighed. "Sorry to embarrass you.. I just don't know how to fix this.."

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Fix what?"

Scott's shoulders sagged in defeat. "Mitch can pass the test. I know he can. But there are parts of it that might have to do with self confidence.. Which is something he lacks.. And I just want him to.. God. Mitchie I just wish you could see yourself the way I do. Because you are so.. So damn beautiful."

******

The morning of the test, Scott woke Mitch up with a kiss on the nose.

Mitch groaned. "I don't want to do this test."

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead and helped him stand up. "I know, baby. But we have to get going. Kevin has to drive you guys in like a half hour."

Mitch stood up and hugged Scott for a long time. "You can't even drive us?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm sorry, honey."

Mitch showered and got ready. He dressed in skinny, black jeans and one of Scott's shirts that was too big on him.

Scott looked him over, and then smiled. "Ready to go?"

"What if I fail?"

Scott rolled his eyes and pecked Mitch's lips. "You won't. Stop saying that. I believe in you. Avi believes in you. So don't worry about it."

Kevin called for Mitch, and Scott lead him out into the living room.

Scott gave him one last kiss for luck, and then the two Omegas were gone.

Avi glanced at the clock by the door and sighed. He already missed Kirstin like mad.

Scott nodded at him, thinking the same thing. "How much time left now?"

"About 6 hours."

******

(A/N)

HOW ABOUT SINCE ITS EASTER WE DO A TRIPLE UPDATE?!?!?!?!

HELL YEAH??