Chapter 157

(A/N)

Sorry to interrupt.

But um

INTERRUPTION;

I've got some ideas for the plot, and I need a few temporary characters.

I'm talking temporary, like half a chapter/ chapter at the most, temporary.

So if there are any celebrities y'all want to see in here (I've mentioned quite a few in the past haha)

YouTubers, actors, singers, whatever.

Literally anyone.

Obama?

I don't know whatever hahaha

IM MAKING MYSELF LAUGH IM SUCH A DORK HELP

Perhaps some Mitch/ Obama action?!

Mobama? Obamitch?

MAYBE SCOTT?

SCOBAMA?!

I'm done. I'm done. Whew. *wipes tears*

Just comment them somewhere and I'll pick some to use. ^.^

OKAY THANKS SORRY CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

HAPPY CHAPPY HAPPY CHAPPY

*******

Alex was in the kitchen doing dishes, trying to distract himself from thinking about his old pack.

The rest of the two packs were crowded in the living room, watching another movie.

Kevin and Todrick were down the hall cleaning up the bedrooms.

Scott went into the kitchen to grab a snack, when he heard the soft crying.

He snuck up behind Alex, who was hunched over the sink, crying quietly and hoping the sound of the water would drown it out.

Scott set a hand on his shoulder. "Alex?"

Alex jumped and turned around, wiping furiously at his eyes. "Hello, Sir. I'm sorry, excuse me a second."

Scott reached up and wiped some of Alex's tears with his thumb. "What's the matter, Al?"

Alex put a hand on his own shoulder, arm draping across his chest. "Nothing. Sorry, I didn't mean to cry."

"Crying is okay, darling. Just tell me what's wrong. Do you want me to go get Travis?" Scott asked quietly.

"I wish that you wouldn't.."

Scott nodded. "Okay. Fair enough. Now, what's wrong?"

"I just can't get them out of my mind, you know? The thought of them showing up at any second.. God. It just.. Really really scares me." Alex admitted, avoiding Scott's eyes.

"I know it does. Mitch is the same way. But you know very well that Travis won't let anything happen to you. And neither will I, for that matter." Scott tried to reassure.

Alex shook his head and met Scott's eyes, tears forming again. "I know... But the things they did to me.. You don't understand, Sir."

"Yes I do. Mitch had to go through it too, Al. I know exactly what they did to you. And words could not even begin to express how sorry I am that you had to go through that. But it won't ever happen again. You just have to trust us." Scott said, wiping another tear off of Alex's face.