Chapter 63

Avi's eyes widened as he watched Scott fall to the floor.

Avi threw a hand at the light switch, and came face to face with an Alpha dressed in black.

Avi growled and spoke to Scott, his eyes never leaving the other Alpha. "You alright, Scott?"

Scott slowly stood up next to him, and glared at the other Alpha. "Okay. That one hurt."

The other Alpha finally opened his mouth. "We're here for the Omegas."

Avi smirked. "Too bad. You'll never get them."

The other Alpha smirked right back. "How do you know I haven't already taken them?"

Scott's expression dropped, and Avi's smirk fell as he looked down the hall.

Scott ran straight past them and directly into Avi's room.

Kirstin was in the middle of being gagged, and Mitch was tied up on the floor.

Scott's eyes got impossibly darker. "I think you've got the wrong room."

The Alpha putting tape on Kirstie's mouth froze.

Scott walked right up to him and punched him in the face.

He took Kirstin from the man's grasp and sent her to Kevin's room to wake him.

They needed all the help they could get.

Kirstin ran straight there, still terrified.

Scott held up his arms in a challenge to the other Alpha in the room.

The other Alpha charged him and got a pretty good hit on his shoulder, but Scott shook it off and went straight for the man's teeth.

Scott's fist came back bloody, and the Alpha dropped to the floor.

His attention was immediately on Mitch, who was huddled in a corner.

Scott took the tape off his mouth. "Hey, darling.. How we doing?" He asked gently.

Mitch shook his head as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Scott started to untie the ropes that had Mitch's arms constricted. "Hey now.. No more tears.. I'm here now."

Mitch looked down at his lap while Scott worked at the ties.

Mitch looked back up at Scott, and his eyes widened. "Alph-"

He was interrupted when something large and wooden was swung at Scott's side.

Scott flew to the side from the impact, and fell flat on the floor from where he was knelt down.

Mitch was now face to face with an Alpha dressed in black.

Mitch just froze.

The man smirked at him, and pulled him up by his still tied arms. "Come on, Beautiful. We gotta go."

Mitch tried to struggle, but he was much too weak to do anything drastic.

He heard Scott groan on the floor, and Mitch thought his luck had finally run out.

Suddenly Avi appeared in the doorway, a bright red scar on his face.

Avi just shook his head at the Alpha. "Get your filthy hands off of him."

The other Alpha opened his mouth to sass him back, but Avi took a good swing at his head, and knocked him out.

Avi was panting now. His red eyes met Mitch's terrified ones. "Where's Kirstin?"

"With Kevin, S-Sir."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm going to untie your hands. I want you to check on Kirstin and Kevin. I'm going to help Scott and then get these Alphas out of here. Understood?"

Mitch nodded and turned around so Avi could untie his arms.

Avi was so angry, that he just pulled as hard as he could and the rope ripped in half, freeing Mitch.

Mitch immediately thanked him and turned around to go to Kevin's room.

Avi took a shaky breath, and his eyes faded back to their natural color.

He walked over to Scott, who was just laying on the floor holding his shoulder.

Avi knelt down. "Please tell me you're okay."

Scott swallowed and then met Avi's eyes with his normal blue ones. "I'm fine. Just a few bumps and bruises."

Avi put a hand on his back and helped him sit up. "Alright, Rookie. What hurts?"

Scott grunted when he tried to stand, but Avi helped him again.

Avi looked him in the eye again. "Answer me."

Scott cringed when he tried to take a step. "Jesus. It didn't hurt that bad when it happened, but now I kind of feel like I got hit by a bus."

Avi laughed a little. "At least they didn't beat the humor out of you."

*****