Chapter 150

(A/N)

Okay, so. Today was the last day of my vacation.

I'll be updating ON TIME like I normally do.

Well, I mean.

Hopefully. No promises, ya know.

But I'll do my best. Haha.

Anyways, I was just wondering who y'alls favorite band members of PTX were.

COMMENT HERE.

Because I'm curious.

Mine is Mitchie ;)

Enjoy the chapter haha.

LOVE YEW.

********

Avi threw himself on the couch and pulled Kirstie into his lap.

He sighed. "I didn't want you guys to have to meet them."

She kissed his forehead. "But you all kissed and made up didn't you? I thought everything was okay with you guys when they left."

Avi closed his eyes and shook his head, as Scott sat down next to him.

Avi frowned at Kirstin. "They just say things like that. But they'll be back to their old ways soon."

Mitch sat down next to Scott and reached a hand out for Avi's hand. "I'm sorry you had to live with parents like that.."

Avi shrugged. "Scott's parents were worse."

Mitch frowned.

Kevin sat on the ground in front of the couch so that he could look at all of them. "Just because someone else had it worse, doesn't make your pain meaningless."

Avi sighed and looked away. "What about you, Beta? What's your story?"

"I don't know what you mean."

Avi met his eyes, looking past Kirstin. "Well my parents hate me. Scott's parents neglected and ignored him. And Mitch suffered in an abusive pack. What about you?"

Kevin leaned back a little. "I don't know if I have one."

Kirstie shrugged. "Maybe some people don't have a story."

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows at her. "What about you? What's your story?"

She shrugged again. "I don't think I have one either.."

Kevin smiled at her. "Maybe it just hasn't started yet. Or maybe your story is a happy one. It doesn't always have to be sad."

Mitch shook his head then. "All due respect, Sir... I disagree. Everyone has pain. I know what Kirstin's is."

Kirstie looked at him sadly. "You do? What is it?"

Mitch frowned and put his hand on her leg. "You don't remember what happened at Omega School?"

Kirstie shook her head slowly. "No.. What happened?"

Mitch whimpered. "Don't make me say it... It was one of the scariest experiences of my life."

Scott lifted Mitch up and put him on his lap, kissing his temple gently. "Don't freak yourself out. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."