Chapter 123

(A/N)

Okay so. Some of you have read this chapter. It was Chapter 127... That I posted on accident.. Sorry haha.

Read it twice, why not?

Thank y'all for all your support.

I'll keep updating. Just because I love you.

But I'm not going to promise that I won't take a break or something if the plagiarism gets worse.

Regardless,

HAPPY CHAPPY Y'ALL :)

*******

The ride to the Beta Library consisted of mostly Mitch and Kirstin talking about how excited they were, and Kevin smiling fondly at them.

When Kevin pulled into the parking lot, he interrupted their little conversation. "I'm sorry guys.. Let me just say this real quick."

He parked the car and turned to look at them both in the backseat. "First of all, I need you both to stay near me. I don't care if you wander a little, just at least make sure I know where you are. No one will hurt you in there, I promise. No Alphas allowed. I just don't want you guys to get lost or anything. Especially you, Mitch. Betas are pretty fascinated by male Omegas because of how rare they are. And that means you, Munchkin. So don't worry if they ask you weird questions, they don't mean to be rude. Curiosity is our curse, as you know."

Mitch nodded. "Of course, Sir."

Kevin got out of the car, and waited for the Omegas to do the same.

He grabbed each of their hands and smiled.

Kirstin tried to walk a little quicker, but Kevin kept a good hold on her hand. He chuckled. "Excited, Kit?"

Kirstin nodded frantically. "Betas are so cool!"

Kevin grinned. "Thank you. We really try."

Kevin lead them inside the large building, and smiled when Mitch tried to stick closer to Kevin when he passed the security gates in the front of the library.

A brunette Beta at the front desk smiled at Kevin the moment she saw him. "Kevin! Long time, no see!" She said with a wave.

He let go of his Omega's hands, and waved back. "Hello, Miranda!"

She gave him another smile, before turning back to her computer.

He nodded at Mitch and Kirstie to signal them to follow.

Kevin lead them down a specific row in the library, and waved his hand around at a section of books. "These are the books I usually read. They're mostly about theoretical things and psychoanalysis."

Kirstie nodded, intrigued. "I really like big words. Betas do too."

Kevin nodded a few times. "Yeah they do. Ever seen a dictionary before?"

Kirstin tilted her head a little. "Of course I have. Are you making fun of me?"

His eyes widened. "No! No, of course not! I just meant, I can check one out for you so you can take it home for a little while. You could just skim through it and see what words you like."

Kirstin smiled. "Oh. Okay. I would like that very much. You could do that?"

"Of course. Lets go look for one. C'mon, Mitchie."

Kirstin and Mitch followed him down a few aisles until he stopped in front of a few blue dictionaries.

He picked one up and handed it to Kirstie. "I'm glad you want to check more words out. That's cool."

Mitch suddenly rose his hand a little. "Excuse me? Um. How many words are there?"

"In the English language? Approximately 1,025,109." Kevin said without hesitation.

Mitch stared at him, and Kirstin's mouth dropped open.

Mitch finally spoke. "Are you like a genius or something? I mean you've always been smart.. I just don't understand how you know all that."

Kevin shrugged. "Think of it like this. Scott is naturally good at protecting people. Avi is naturally good at quick decision making. Kirstin is naturally good at staying positive. Intelligence is just what I know best."

Mitch nodded. "Okay. I understand that. Thank you. Can I walk around a little? I promise I won't go far."

Kevin squinted at him, but nodded.

Mitch turned to walk away just as Kevin helped Kirstin pronounce one of the words she'd come across in the dictionary.

Mitch looked around aimlessly, scanning several books as he passed.

He walked past a Beta, who turned as soon as Mitch went by. "Hey, wait."

Mitch stopped and turned around slowly. "Yes, Sir?"

The Beta smiled at him. "You smell like Kevin. Do you know Beta Kevin?"

Mitch nodded with a smile. "I do. Very well, actually."

"That's cool. He's a very exceptional Beta. You're an Omega, then? Do you have an Alpha?"

At Mitch's nod, he continued. "So then you're into all that BDSM stuff?"

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry. What? What's BDS.. Whatever?"

"BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominant and Submissive, Sadomasochism." The Beta replied, setting the book he'd been looking at back down on the shelf.

Mitch just blinked at him. "But what is that?"

The Beta eyed him oddly. "You seem awful curious for an Omega. It's as simple as this. Is your Alpha some kind of 'Daddy' for you?"

"Daddy? What?! I don't-"

"Hey, calm down little guy. I was just curious. You don't see many male Omegas these days and I was just wondering what it's like for a man to submit himself to another. Is your Alpha your dominant? Does he take care of you in more ways than a regular Alpha would?"

Mitch opened and closed his mouth a few times before finally getting out an answer. "I.. I don't know what a regular Alpha is like.. He takes care of me, sure. But that's his job. His duty."

"Alright, fair enough. I was just asking."

Mitch stopped him from leaving. "I.. I'm sorry. Is it bad to have a.. Daddy?"

The man gave him a reassuring smile. "No. It's not. I know many Alphas and Omegas in BDSM relationships. I've just never had the chance to ask a male Omega about it. Sorry for freaking you out. Your Alpha must be pretty strong."

"Well yeah. He's very strong. But not in the.. Hurting me.. sense. He would never hurt me." Mitch defended.

The Beta nodded. "Oh, I know. That's not what I meant. Dominants in those situations are pretty amazing. They have to be completely aware of how their Omega is feeling, as to not take things too far. In several ways, you are actually the one in charge. Not him. You have the power to tell him to stop. You have the power to set limitations. Lines, he can not cross. He would do anything to please you, yes? Perhaps, he's the Alpha. But you're the dominant."

The Beta walked away then, but the conversation stayed very prominent in Mitch's mind as he lingered in the middle of the aisle for a second.

Kevin found him after a few minutes, Kirstie hot on his heels. "Are you okay, Mitchie?"

Mitch nodded, but his eyes seemed lost.

Still running over the conversation in his mind, Mitch tried to comprehend words coming out of Kevin's mouth, but didn't really hear a thing at all.

Kevin stared at him worriedly, and tried again. "Mitchie.. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Can we go home?"

Kevin's worry grew. "Of course we can. What happened?"

"I just need to see my Alpha. Please.." Mitch begged quietly.

Kevin nodded and walked quickly to the check out.

********