Chapter 42

(A/N)

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS, MY FUCKING WATTPAD FAMILY.

******

Mitch stood there nervously twiddling his thumbs as he looked at the ground.

The Alpha was scribbling things down on the clipboard, and when he glanced up he spoke. "Omega, would you mind moving your hands? I have to see all of you."

Mitch blushed, and put his hands behind his back. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

The Über Alpha wrote something else down, and then looked up again. "Could you turn around for me?"

Mitch turned around so his back was to the Alpha. "Of course, Alpha."

He folded his hands again in front of himself so they weren't in the way.

As embarrassed as he was, Mitch smiled at the thought of standing like this in front of his pack.

'Elegant, tiny, flawless.' He remembered hearing them say.

The Alpha asked him to turn again, so he did.

"Now, if you could guess. What is your best feature?" The Alpha asked, pen at the ready.

Mitch met his eyes and looked down at himself. "Um. I.. I would say I have a pretty good personality."

The Alpha laughed. "At least you're entertaining. I mean physical features, kiddo."

Mitch smiled, and then frowned again. "Physical features..? Um. I. I guess.. I-I don't know, Sir. I'm sorry."

Mitch looked down in shame as the Alpha tipped his head with concern. "I'm sorry to hear that, Omega. Did the Alphas in your pack make you feel this way?"

Mitch frantically shook his head. "No, Sir. They did not. If anything, those Alphas made me feel better about my appearance."

The Alpha nodded and started writing again.

Suddenly, the door flew open and another Alpha ran in.

He darted towards Mitch, and pushed his back against a wall. "Hello there, gorgeous."

The Über Alpha walked towards the two of them quickly. "Alpha, you can't be in here."

Mitch pushed the Alpha's chest with all the strength he could muster. "I'm already Marked, asshole."

The Alpha stumbled back, but quickly regained his footing and walked towards Mitch again.

Mitch tilted his head to the side. He pointed at the bite on his neck. "See that? My Alpha did that. And if you'd like to piss him off by messing with me, I'll be sure he does this same thing to you. And I'll make sure you don't live through it like I did."

The Alpha blinked at him a few times before smiling and looking at the Über Alpha.

Then, they both started to clap. The Über held his hand out to Mitch, who shook it uncomprehendingly.

"Congratulations, Mitchell Grassi. You have passed! You and your pack have my best wishes." He shouted.

The Alpha who barged in the room handed Mitch his clothes and winked at him. "Sorry I had to do that. It's all part of the test."

Mitch finally understood and smiled. "That's alright. Sorry I pushed you."

Once Mitch was clothed again, the Über Alpha started leading him out of the room, when Mitch panicked. "That was part of the test?!"

"Yes, Omega."

Mitch looked at him with wide eyes. "Wait, you did that to Kirstin too?!"

******

Mitch was now sitting in the car next to Kirstin while Kevin called the two Alphas.

Avi picked up on the first ring. "Well?!"

Kevin looked back at the two Omegas in the backseat and smiled sympathetically.

"Well.. Mitchell passed... and Kirstin didn't."