Chapter 5

That morning, Scott stood leaning on the kitchen counter while Avi discussed with him his boundaries on being Mitch's Alpha.

Avi would continue to lead the whole pack, while Scott would protect and care for Mitch personally.

And if Scott wasn't around, Avi would carry on leading Mitch as well as the rest of them.

If Avi wasn't, Scott would lead them as well as he could in Avi's absence.

Avi finished cooking breakfast while Scott set the table.

Avi made himself a plate, and then made one for Kirstin.

Scott made his own and set it down on the table.

He held Mitch's plate in his hands, and then turned towards Avi. "Do you have any personal preference as to how I feed him?"

Avi shook his head as he sat down and began to eat. "Based on his physical appearance, do you think he should be eating more or less?"

"Definitely more. He's quite skinny, isn't he?" Scott said with a smile.

"There's your answer. Fix him a decent sized plate. Never over feed an Omega, regardless of how small or skinny you think they are, though. Omegas are supposed to be a bit small. " Avi instructed.

Scott nodded and began filling Mitch's plate.

Kevin drifted out of his room at some point.

"Good morning." He mumbled sleepily.

Avi smiled at him and shoved another forkful of waffles into his mouth.

Scott turned from where he was making Mitch's plate, and set it on the table.

Kevin made a plate and sat down as well. "Avi?"

"Yeah?"

Kevin rubbed one of his eyes. "This is kind of embarrassing. But I didn't sleep very well last night, and after I eat would it be okay if I went back to bed?"

Avi furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Yeah. Of course you can. You sure you're alright?"

Kevin nodded and ate a little of his food.

Scott ended up finishing his food before anyone else, and put his plate in the sink.

He turned and saw Avi inhale deeply and smile. "Kirstin is awake."

Avi stood and walked to go greet her.

Scott smiled at him as he walked away.

What an adorable couple.

Kevin looked just about ready to pass out face first into his breakfast, so Scott took his plate and told him to go to bed.

Scott was washing the dishes when he started to smell Mitch.

He must've woken up.

Scott set the plate down, and turned to walk down the hall.

Thank The Lord for his Alpha instincts or he probably would've tripped and fallen right on his face.

In front of him, knelt on the floor was the Omega he'd been thinking about.

Mitch sat in his boxers in the same submissive position he was in last night.

Mitch shut his eyes tight, and when he opened them his eyes were glowing blue.

"Mitch.." Scott warned. His eyes began to flicker back to red at the sight.

"Good morning Alpha. What can I do for you today?" Mitch asked without looking up.

Scott swallowed forcefully. "Mitchell. Stand up. What did I tell you about kneeling on the floor?"

Mitch scrambled to get up. "Sorry, Sir. Is there anything I can-"

"Go to our room. Right now." Scott demanded.

Mitch looked like he was about to ask, but instead he ran to their room.

Scott shook his head to get the thoughts and images out of his head.

Dear Lord.

This Omega would be the death of him.

*****

Scott walked in the room and saw Mitch standing in front of him with his bright blue eyes.

"Is there something wrong, sir?"

Scott ran a hand over his face. "Your eyes. Please fix your eyes."

Mitch blinked a few times, and then the brown took over.

"Good. Good boy. Now please put some pants on." Scott forced out.

"Does something about my appearance bother you, Sir?" Mitch said as he slipped on some of Scott's large sweatpants.

"No, no of course not. You're beyond gorgeous. I just.. Well. I don't want any of them seeing you like that. I want that kind of submission to be for me only." Scott said bashfully.

"Thank you. That's nice of you to say. I'll keep that in mind. You.. You're aware that Avi has seen me that way many times during punishments..?" Mitch asked, finally wearing pants.

"Yes I'm aware. Doesn't count, because from now on your punishments will come through me, unless Avi feels that the punishment is going to be really rough. In which case you'll go to him." Scott evaluated.

Mitch nodded and began to bite on one of his nails. "It'd be an honor to be punished by you, Alpha."

Scott sat down on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through his hair.

Mitch sat down next to him. "What's wrong?"

Scott just shook his head. "You'll be the death of me. Jesus, you're amazing. I can't even believe it."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Can I ask you something?" Scott asked, meeting Mitch's eyes.

"Of course." Came Mitch's immediate reply.

Scott blinked really hard, and then let his Alpha eyes show.

"Tell me what you feel when you see these." Scott demanded.

Mitch whimpered at the sight of the glowing red eyes.

"Sir, I.. Well. I feel.." Mitch tried to look away, but Scott held his face in his hands to keep his eyes in place. Mitch whined at this.

"Answer me."

"I feel intimidated. Like.. All I see when I look into those eyes are dominance. And all I can do is hope that you're going to dominate me.." Mitch confessed with a blush on his cheeks.

Scott dropped his hands, but before Mitch could move he commanded him, "Don't you dare move."

Scott leaned in closer and his eyes continued to glow. "Avi's eyes do this too. You've seen it. More than once. What do you feel when you see his?"

Mitch gulped. "I see safety. I.. I know the danger in his eyes is to protect me."

Scott smiled. "Good. Don't move. Change your eyes, Omega."

Mitch blinked without moving his head. His blue eyes shined and Scott stared into them.

"You want to know what I think when I see your Omega eyes?" Scott asked quietly.

Mitch kept his head perfectly still. "Yes, Sir." He whispered.

Scott bit his lip, and let his eyes flicker down to Mitch's pink lips.

"This is what I think." Scott mumbled, before slamming his lips onto Mitch's.

Scott ran his tongue over Mitch's bottom lip, and Mitch immediately granted him access.

After a few moments of that, Scott finally pulled back but left his hand on Mitch's neck.

Mitch smiled at him, still refusing to look away from Scott's red eyes.

Scott shut his eyes, and let his eyes change back.

Mitch did the same, and giggled.

"Your body does things to me, Omega."