Chapter 160

Jamie frowned at him. "Are you sure, baby doll? Don't you remember what we used to do? Don't you like the way I used to make you feel?"

He reached a hand out to touch Mitch's leg, but again Scott smacked it away.

Mitch looked down at the ground again. "No.. You hurt me, J. I never wanted to do those things. You.. You made me do them.. And then you punished me if I did it wrong.."

Scott's arm tightened around him.

Jamie leaned back, mouth dropped open. "You can't tell me you didn't like that. Did you like it more when we did it two at a time? When I fucked you with Chris?"

Mitch shook his head, tears rolling quickly down his cheeks. "N-No."

"You're lying!"

Mitch flinched and his hands came up to tug at his hair. "No, I'm not! You.. You r-raped me! You raped Alex too!"

Jamie stood up quickly. "Shut your mouth, you filthy slut!"

Mitch jumped so bad he ran into Scott.

Avi pushed Jamie back a little, making him sit back down. "Don't you dare call him names. You're the reason we're in this mess."

Scott glared at Jamie. "He told you who he wanted to stay with. Now get out. All of you."

Matt was the first to stand, heading towards the door without sparing anyone else a second glance.

Tony followed, but not before checking Alex out one last time. "See you later, babe."

Alex backed up a step, and Travis moved in between both of them.

Chris pulled Jamie off the couch by his arm.

Jamie reached out one last time for Mitch, but Scott pushed him away, harder this time.

Chris tugged on his arm a little more. "Come on, Jamie. We'll get him back later."

Jamie followed him, but kept his head turned to stare at Mitch.

Just before walking out, Jamie turned again towards Mitch. "You're going to regret that, you fucking whore."

As soon as the door slammed behind him, Mitch fell backwards into Scott, and covered his mouth with a sob. "Oh God."

Alex turned and looked at Travis. "I-I did it. I did it..."

Travis smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him.

When he pulled back he put his hands on Alex's face. "Yes you did, Princess. You're amazing."

Alex nodded, and tear fell down his face.

Scott held on to Mitch's body tightly as he cried into Scott's chest.

Scott spoke directly into his ear. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know they were so heartless. But you stood up to him. You did it."

Mitch nodded and continued to cry, Avi setting a hand on his back. "Are you alright, Mitchell?"

Mitch turned to face him, and as soon as Avi saw his tears, he frowned. "I'm proud of you, Mitchell. I am."

Mitch gave him a sad smile. "Thank you."

********

Mitch had cried himself to sleep, Scott half wrapped around him.

Avi came in the room then, looking to Scott to see if he was awake.

Scott turned his head and met Avi's eyes. "Can I help you, Alpha?"

Avi shook his head and leaned against the wall. "I just wanted to check on him."