Chapter 41

(A/N)

Firstly, I LOVE YOU GUYS. 16K?! God bless y'all :)

Secondly, HAPPY EASTER.

And lastly, I'll start with two updates and if you really REALLY want, I'll post the third one. Deal?

Arrivederci!

******

Kevin gave them each a pat on the back as he turned to wait in the car.

Apparently, Betas weren't allowed either.

Whatever.

Anyway.

Mitch held Kirstie's hand as they walked into the large facility.

As soon as they entered, one of the Über Alphas came out with a clipboard. "I'll be taking the Male Omega in for testing. You'll be in this room over here." He pointed to a brown door on the left.

He then pointed to a door to the right of the room. "The female will go in this room over here. Good luck to you both."

Mitch gave Kirstin a reassuring smile as he was led into a different room.

Mitch heard the door click shut behind him, and gulped at the sight in front of him.

There were about five rooms lined up, and Mitch could see into all of them because the doors were all lined up and open.

Mitch gulped and the Alpha before him smiled. "We ready to go?"

Mitch nodded.

The Alpha leaned in and his smile dropped. "Do you usually give your Alpha these half-ass nonverbal responses?"

Mitch's head snapped up. "Of course not, Sir. My sincerest apologies, Alpha."

The Alpha squinted at him. "Alright. We'll being the test with a few cleaning things, some obedience testing, and then finally a little self test. You'll see what that means when we get there."

Mitch swallowed. The self test. That's where he was going to fail.

Oh god.

The Alpha nodded at him to confirm that he understood, and then led him to the next room.

The room appeared to be a kitchen, but it also had a small carpeted area.

Almost like a whole house crammed into one room.

Mitch glanced around. Oh well.

If he was going to fail the last part, he might as well kick ass on the other parts.

The Alpha pointed to the kitchen part of the room and started to command him.

Mitch nodded and rubbed his hands together.

'For Scott', he thought to himself.

******

Avi and Scott were now pacing back and forth.

It had been about four hours, so that means the Omegas were probably finishing up the test.

Scott started chewing on his nails, but Avi smacked his hand away from his mouth. "Bad."

Scott whined and then continued to pace.

Avi paced behind Scott. "They're going to be fine. They'll pass, you'll see. Those are two of the best Omegas I've ever seen."

"Kirstie will pass. But what if Mitch doesn't because of the confidence thing?" Scott said, turning to Avi.

Avi shrugged. "We'll see. Mitchell always comes through in the end. I told Kevin to call me as soon as they come out of the building."

*******

Mitch passed both the cleaning and the obedience part of the test with flying colors.

Like it was the easiest thing he's ever had to do.

The Über Alpha walked into the last room, and Mitch noted that the only thing in there was a chair against the wall.

The Alpha closed the door behind them. "Okay. This is probably the easiest part, if I'm being honest. Just undress for a minute, and I'll check a few things. That'll be all. I promise not to touch you without your Alpha's permission."

Mitch gulped.

Easiest part, eh?

Mitch nervously pulled off his shirt, and handed it to the Alpha.

Mitch hesitated a moment before unzipping his jeans, pulling them off and handing them to the large man in front of him.

Mitch was positively trembling. He gestured to his underwear. "Do I have to.. Um.."

The Alpha looked up from where he was setting Mitch's clothes on the chair. "Oh, no. No of course not. The Counsel called your Alpha and he said that only your Alpha could see you that way. So we're leaving it alone."

Mitch sighed.

Thank God.

******