Chapter 110

(A/N)

I'll just add on to this book rather than making a second one.

It's easier for y'all, it's easier for me..

So, easy. Moving on.

Y'ALL READY??

THREE TWO ONE GO

*******
As soon as they got home, Avi started commanding them around.

Just like old times.

"Kevin, I need you to start making dinner, Kirstin can help you out if you'd like. I need to talk to Scott. And that usually means Mitchell too, so. Let's go."

Kevin headed straight to the kitchen, Kirstie following after giving Avi a small hug.

Avi waved Mitch and Scott over. "Come on, then."

Scott stretched his arms over his head, a few things popping from the long car ride.

Mitch's hands flew to cover his ears. "Gross! I told you I don't like when you do that."

Scott froze, and dropped his arms. He gently tugged Mitch's hands away from his ears. "I'm sorry, baby. I forgot."

Mitch pouted at him. "Nasty.. You're not supposed to make those noises. I don't make those noises."

Scott smiled and nipped at Mitch's ear with his teeth as he whispered seductively to him. "No. But you make the best kinds of noises."

Mitch blushed a deep shade of red, as Avi raised an eyebrow at him.

Mitch pushed a little on Scott's chest. "Sir.. Sir! The Alpha's watching!" He whisper shouted.

Scott peeked over his shoulder, and smiled at Avi, before turning back to Mitch and licking a fat stripe up his tan neck.

Mitch whined and pushed a little stronger on Scott's chest.

Scott pulled away with a giant smirk.

Avi held the door open. "If you're through toying around.."

Mitch scrambled to run up to the door. "Of course, Sir! I'm so sorry."

Scott just strolled through the door leisurely.

Avi smacked his arm when he walked past him. "You continue to embarrass that poor little guy.."

Scott just smirked at him. "But keep this in mind.. I'm the only one that gets to do that to him. I'm the only one that makes him feel that way."

Avi rolled his eyes and pushed them through the once familiar house, to Avi and Kirstie's bedroom.

He had them both sit on the edge of the bed, while he pulled a chair from across the room to sit in front of the pair.

"So. Scott.. We have to talk. But you're usually more calm around Mitchell, so he needs to be here too." Avi explained.

Mitch nodded and Scott tucked Mitch tighter into his side.

Avi glanced at Scott's arm over Mitch's shoulder, before meeting his blue eyes again. "What is your biggest fear?"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Come again?"

Mitch giggled. "That's what she said."

Avi's eyes widened as his gaze flickered over to Mitch.

Scott stared at him for a second before cracking up. "Well done, my love."

Avi just blinked a few times, mouth agape. "Never thought I'd hear something like that from you of all people."

He looked at Scott. "You're clearly a bad influence on our innocent little Omega." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Scott laughed, and turned to face Avi again. "Anyway.. What did you ask me?"

"What are you afraid of?"

Scott just stared at him. "I.. I don't know. Nothing? Why?"

"No. You're afraid of something. What is it? Are you afraid of losing Mitchell? Is that why you don't take care of yourself?"

Scott shook his head. "No. Stop."

"You think if you care about someone else for two seconds, he'll leave you."

Scott removed his arm from Mitch and put them behind his head as he hunched over. "Stop.. I said stop!"

"You're afraid if you give yourself even the slightest bit of attention, he'll think you don't care about him? Is that it? Because your parents didn't care about you?"

Scott shook his head frantically, hands over his ears. "Please!"

"Because your parents wanted you to be a Lead Alpha. And now that you belong to me, they think you're weak. Your dad is disappointed in you. So you don't want him to be disappointed in your Omega.."

Scott jumped off the bed. "I said stop!"

He sounded more broken than angry, though.

Avi stood up too. "You have to take care of yourself, Rookie. Just because you feel like a failure-"

"I'm not a failure!" Scott shouted. "I.. I'm not.." His voice breaking on his last words.

Scott's eyes filled with tears, and Avi stared at him for a minute.

Scott never, ever cried.

Avi was not about to let this be the first time.

He grabbed him in an almost bone-crushing hug. "We just want to take care of you, Scott.."

Scott tucked his head into Avi's neck.

He was quiet for a while, before he whispered. "I just want everyone to be happy.."

Mitch felt his own eyes tear up at how broken Scott's voice came out.

Avi met Mitch's eyes, and gave him a little nod to join the hug.

Mitch skipped over happily and hugged both of his Alphas.

Scott and Avi opened their arms to let him in the middle, before hugging again.

Mitch's back molded into Avi's front as he leaned forward to kiss Scott.

When he pulled away, he nearly drowned in Scott's sad blue eyes. "Why won't you take care of yourself? Don't you love yourself..?"

Scott frowned. "I don't know. I guess so."

"You made me feel beautiful, Alpha.. When all I felt was worthless. And now.. We're going to take care of you. Okay?" Mitch said calmly.

Scott shook his head and stared at the ground. "That's my job.. Not yours.."

Avi growled. "It's actually my job, and I'm asking you to participate. It's okay for you to take care of Mitchell. That's your job, I understand that. But you are a person too."

Scott frowned and kept his eyes downcast. "Don't.. Don't make me any less of an Alpha than I already am.."

Mitch whimpered. "What do you mean, Sir? What made you less of an Alpha?"

Scott ripped his eyes away from the ground and pulled himself out of the hug. "No. We aren't doing this now."

Avi pushed Mitch somewhat gently out of the way.

He moved towards Scott until they were almost touching. "Scott Richard Hoying. Status: Alpha. Ranking: 17. Mate: Bonded to a level 8 Omega. Please explain to me how that makes you a failure."

Scott shook his head, refusing to meet his eyes. "It's not that.. It's everything else."

"Like what?"

"You know what, Avi? Fuck off."

*******