Chapter 133

(A/N)

Not quite ready to delve into Avi's childhood, but believe me.

We'll get there.

This chapter is really weird, and I'm not even sorry so.

Best of luck.

LOVE YOU :)

*******

Kevin patted the bed beside him so that Mitch could crawl over to him.

Mitch did, laughing the whole time. "Y'know. Kevin is the name of that bird in that movie with the house that flies."

Kevin smiled. "I know, Munchkin."

Mitch sat beside Kevin Indian style and smiled at him. "And aren't Munchkins the things you get after you get drunk or something?"

Kevin gave him a sympathetic smile. "Those are munchies."

Mitch giggled. "Alpha? Will you call me Munchie from now on?"

Scott smiled. "If you want me to.. Now, Kevin.. What's happening?"

Kevin stared at Mitch as he giggled to himself. "Mitchell.. Did you have coffee today or something?"

"I'm not allowed to have coffee. Silly bird." Mitch giggled again.

Scott shook his head. "I was with him all day, I swear. He didn't get into anything he isn't supposed to. No coffee, no sugar, no alcohol.. He took his pill this morning, everything."

Kevin waved a hand in front of Mitch's face. "Hey, little guy. You feeling alright?"

"Yes. Oh! Kevin is also that fat guy in The Office!" Mitch said with a proud smile, looking to Scott for approval.

Scott frowned at him. "We don't use that word, Mitchell. Shame on you."

Mitch instantly frowned, his bottom lip wobbling. "I-I'm s-s-sorry."

Scott quickly sat down and wrapped his arms around Mitch. "Kevin, what the Hell is happening?"

Kevin shook his head, eyes wide. "I.. I don't even know. His hormones are screwed up or something. Why is he so emotional?"

Scott shrugged, and Mitch continued to apologize into Scott's chest. "I'm so sorry.. No one is ever fat. Everyone's beautiful. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

Kevin reached forward and felt Mitch's forehead with the back of his hand.

He pulled away and shrugged. "He feels fine. Perfectly normal."

Scott gently stared rocking Mitch back and forth. "Calm down, Sweetie. Calm down.. Can you do that for me?"

Mitch nodded frantically. "Anything for you. Anything." He said quickly.

Kevin shook his head, absolutely baffled. "It's like he's on a sugar high or something."

"Remember that one time he passed out? At the cabin? Is that what's happening?"

Kevin shook his head, staring at Mitch. "That was under different circumstances."

Scott held Mitch a little tighter. "He's shaking, Kev. I don't like this."

Kevin stood from the bed. "I should get The Alpha."

Scott nodded. "Hurry."

Mitch gasped when Kevin ran out the door. "He's leaving us?! Is he coming back?"

Scott kissed his forehead. "Yes, dear. He'll be right back."

Mitch suddenly surged forward, catching Scott's lips in an almost bruising kiss.

Scott tried to move away, but Mitch was relentless.

Scott stood from the bed. "Mitchie.. What was that?"

Mitch stood too, jumping up to wrap his legs around Scott's waist as he kissed him.

Scott backed them up into the wall. "Mitch-- You have to-- Stop--" He got out in the intervals of Mitch's kisses.

Kevin burst back into the room, Avi close behind.

Mitch pulled away to stare into Scott's eyes, his pupils blown with lust. He mumbled just above a whisper, so that no one else could hear. "Fuck me, Alpha."

Scott blinked at him once, and then Avi was pulling Mitch away.

Scott stared at him, frozen to the spot.

Never, had he ever, heard Mitch's voice sound that way.

Never, would Mitch curse right to his face like that.

Mitch hated that word anyhow. Because that's what his old pack used to say.

Avi set him on the bed and stared at him. "Okay. What the Hell? Kevin? You coming up with that explanation any time soon?"

Kevin just shrugged from where he was at the foot of the bed. "I don't know. His emotions are all thrown off. I don't know what's wrong."

Mitch whined and tried to push past Avi. "I want my Alpha."

Scott was still stood by the wall, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

Kirstin tried to grab Mitch's hand from where she was standing by the side of the bed. "Mitchie? Are you okay?"

He rolled his eyes at her. "Why does everyone keep asking me that?! I feel great!"

Avi growled at him. "Don't you ever roll your eyes at someone in this pack again. Do you understand me?"

Kevin tried to stop him, but it was too late. "No, Alpha, you can't talk to him like--"

"Oh my God, I'm s-so sorry, A-Alpha. I'm a horrible Omega, I'm so sorry." Mitch said sadly, his eyes filling with tears.

Kevin sighed. "Too late." He mumbled to himself.

Avi looked taken back. "Um. What?"

Kirstie sat down next to Mitch. "Aw, baby. It's okay. You're a fantastic Omega."

Mitch pushed his face into her chest. "I'm so sorry!"

Kevin just stared at him, mouth agape. "What in the world.. Maybe he isn't getting enough sleep? Or um. When was the last time he ate something?"

Scott stared at Mitch's emotional form. "He got plenty of sleep. He.. I mean I think he ate. I'm pretty sure."

Kirstin whispered, "it's not his Heat, is it?"

Avi shook his head, eyebrows furrowed. "It can't be. He takes his pill. I know he does."

Kevin had never not known the answer to something, and honestly it was starting to hurt his head.

Mitch's head suddenly popped back up. "I'm tired. I don't feel good... Where's my Alphie? Sleep now, Alphie?"

Scott just stared at him.

Mitch sniffled again. "Why don't you love me?"

Scott finally walked over and sat on the other side of Kirstin. He made Mitch lay down, and then pulled Mitch's head into his lap.

Mitch reached a hand out for Kirstie. "Momma bear." He mumbled. "Momma bear, tell Daddy I'm tired."

Kirstin laughed a little. "I really hope he meant you, Scott."

Scott kissed Mitch's nose. "Then sleep, Pumpkin."

Mitch nodded, turned his head to face Scott's stomach, and he was asleep.

Just like that.

Scott stared at him. "Okay. If no one else is going to say it, I'm going to say it." He began calmly. And then, much less calm. "What the fuck was that?!"

******