Chapter 185

(A/N)

Is it cool if I never end this book?

Literally, I have so many ideas and keep getting so many requests.

AND I LOVE IT.

So much content, so little time...

OKAY SO THIS IS IMPORTANT.

As it turns out, Wattpad books are limited to 200 chapters.

I guess I never intended this to get so long anyhow.

Haha but anyway.

If y'all want this to keep going, I will definitely start a second book.

I'll probably stop this one at 190, and then just continue it in another TAATO book.

TAATO2

Sound good?

I'll let y'all know when I start it so that those of you that want to read it can add it into your libraries and stuff.

Alright, here it comes. WOOP.

*******

Not ten minutes after arriving at the party on the beach, Avi ran into the two Alphas that had invited them.

The taller Alpha introduced himself first. "Hey guys. I'm Ricky. Lead Alpha. This is the second Alpha in my pack, Connor."

Connor waved. "Hey, what's up you guys?"

Mitch waved excitedly, while everyone varied different hello's.

Avi shook Ricky's hand. "Thanks for telling us about this. Right here is my Omega, Kirstin." he motioned to her.

Avi continued. "This is my second Alpha, Scott. His Omega, Mitchell."

They both waved.

"And here is Kevin, my Beta. And his friend, Todrick."

As Connor started a conversation with Kevin, Mitch wrapped a small hand around Scott's arm.

Scott glanced around, and then leaned down towards Mitch. "What's wrong, Sweetpea?"

Mitch shook his head. "Nothing. Lots of Alphas."

Scott put an arm over Mitch's shoulders, trying to be reassuring.

Ricky smiled at Kirstin, and then looked up at Avi. "What an amazing Omega you have."

Avi smiled and grabbed Kirstie's hand. "I know. Isn't she cute?"

"You know, there's an Omega in my pack I think you'll get along with. Want me to point her out to you?"

Kirstie nodded frantically. "Yes please, Sir."

Ricky turned a little and searched for a second. "Oh! Right there. Her name is Andrea. And next to her are the two Betas in my pack. Who are in a relationship, by the way."